The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 380,771 times)

Wolf Master74

Wolf Master74

i like your style ...Predator... but like you said wait for him to notice you but dont just stand there or u might get killed waiting. or in another case your kill waiting in front of you might get taken by a long distance weapon... :-\
or if your good enough dont use the cloke 8)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

lol at first I though you guys were flaming each other then I saw what you meant. Anyways I am pretty sure Marines are going to get extremely frustrated when they confront a skillful Xeno or Pred player.

Wolf Master74

Wolf Master74

for the heack of it ill be the humans for a little bit just to see how
there weapons are. but im a full time predator.
always have been always will. 8)

EC jay

EC jay

Quote from: Brother on Nov 14, 2009, 09:51:16 PM
Quote from: EC jay on Nov 14, 2009, 08:40:56 PM
haha, I see what you did there  :D
Quote from: Galliruler on Nov 14, 2009, 09:02:21 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 14, 2009, 09:01:03 PM
It's coming guys! 8)
Make sure you use tissues.  :P
Can you see what he did there?
yes, unfortunatly  :P

bobcunk

bobcunk

looks good but im not going to go get a new card yet. direct x 10 turned out to be over hyped nonsense  for Microsoft to sell more crap. as long as this game runs on a 8800gtx than im fine, no problems yet with it but its getting out dated fast.

n3m0

n3m0

nothing new but...
nicely edited, whit sound and such  :)
i like   ;D

Vertigo

Vertigo

Can DX11 run on Windows Vista (provided you have a capable graphics card), or is it going to be just as much of a scam and rip-off as DX10?

Brother

Brother

They will probably give the marines more powerful weapons, probably a 1-shot-kill, since they don't have the abilities that other species have.

Brother

Brother

Apparently these who already own DirectX 11 hardware (like the ATI Radeon HD 5000 series) aren't required to wait for Windows 7 to utilize DirectX 11. It is also possible to install and utilize DirectX 11 on Windows Vista as well. All you have to do is to download and install Update for Windows Vista (KB971512). Service Pack 2 and the latest version of DirectX Redistributable are required.

.·.Predator.·.

.·.Predator.·.

Well, the flamethrower(?) looked pretty badass from the latest Aliens trailer. At first I mistook it for a giant laser rifle (and was pretty disappointed when I discovered I was wrong, to be honest).

We aren't sure what kind of weapons the Marines will have yet, but consider that the setting is in the future so things could definitely be upgraded a little bit. And let's face it, a shotgun to the face will stop just about anything.

e: Oh shoot, I forgot to mention this. Has anybody noticed in the Imrogir 2009 updated Predator gameplay video that, when the Predator gets hit, his health bar gets segmented, but if he doesn't continue taking damage, it goes right back. It's as if he can take a bit of damage without actually getting hurt. It first happens when he fights the two Marines around the tree near the beginning, and once during his melee fight with the Aliens. Anybody noticed this, and if so, any thoughts?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

It probably self-regenerates to the nearest "checkpoint".

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

looks like the PC version you see it when the pred rips the cevilian the head up  it shows Press 3  when you go by the alien frame by frame you see Press 3 too

Brother

Brother

Like the intense and scary marine gameplay, the facehugger moment was priceless.

Preds got new toys. If that was the disc it had a lame design.

The alien sounds like a t-rex during the head bite. Instead of making the whole silly animation they could just use the actual head bite part and make it shorter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed