Alien Prequel
10 (32.3%)
Predators
9 (29%)
Both
12 (38.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author
Alien Prequel or Predators? (Read 2,211 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Right now, I'm fairly looking forward to both.

Darkness

Darkness

Alien prequel all the way. I've been wanting this for ages.

walterf

walterf

This question will definitely be biased upon what franchise you're more of a fan of. I'm a hardcore Predator fan since day one (though I'm an Alien fan as well) so I'm definitely looking more forward to the Pred movie since I never thought we'd get another Pred movie.

Purebreedalien

Both. I'm looking forward, and hoping, that FOX doesn't mess these up.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am going to go see Predators under the guise of "sequel" Aliens to me is done for, i'll be shocked if the prequel manages to give the Alien franchise it's balls back, so right now i'm more in line to see Predators, but the Alien prequel is standing toe to toe for me, so it all depends on the trailer.

SM

SM

Neither.

Aeus

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: SM on May 31, 2009, 11:42:08 PM
Neither.

This, I'm so dissapointed with the Predators Script it's not even funny. Hell when it comes to movies for the most part it's not hard to entertain me. I'm one of the few that enjoyed avp, and avpr; though I thought A:R was just so outlandishly ridiculous was a blatant slap to the Alien franchise it wasn't even funny. The new Predators Script sounds like a joke, even the Rodriquez said it was a joke at the time....and then he's going to use it? Seriously WTF? I mean he could possibly change it around and make it decent but still, WTF?

Baron_ov_LV426

aye this is my first post. love the movies besides A : R and the avp movies. been a fan since i was a wee lad.

well after reading rodriguez's script im more looking forward to seein the alien prequal. although i dislike the fact that theyre exploring the origins.. i thought the most logical step would be a sequal to alien and a prequal to aliens.

im still definately going to see both though

Baron_ov_LV426

p.s it goes without saying that the script for predators is complete garbage. at least the alien prequal has ridley back on the job

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I'm more hyped for the Alien movie cause I'm an Alien fan, but Predators is sounding awesome so yeah I'm looking forward to both.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteThis question will definitely be biased upon what franchise you're more of a fan of
Not really, I'm a much bigger fan of Predator then Alien but right now i'm looking forward to this.

n3m0

n3m0

im alien fan but im not so keen on idea of this movies so i expect both equally

The Ultimate Predator

All depends on how they're done. Which is why I voted both, either one done well could be amazing, though I think Alien5 is gonna be harder to do.

Awgustas

Awgustas

This thread is almost the same as 'Alien 5 or Predator 3'... But stil, I say both.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed