Predalien Facehugger

Started by Purebreedalien, May 27, 2009, 06:30:53 PM

Author
Predalien Facehugger (Read 2,943 times)

SM

SM

The Newborn - whether you liked it or didn't like it - made sense in the context of the film.  The PredAlien (may it's name be forever cursed), didn't.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: SM on May 29, 2009, 01:39:37 AM
The Newborn - whether you liked it or didn't like it - made sense in the context of the film.  The PredAlien (may it's name be forever cursed), didn't.

seems the other way around to me.

Ijapa

Ijapa

Quote from: SM on May 29, 2009, 01:39:37 AM

How did it not make sense within the context of the film? Film's about an Alien born from a Predator host. The PredAlien is the context.

War Wager

War Wager

If it were in context, why does it look and act the way it does?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Because that's how the Straussii thought it should look and act unfortunately. Same with the Newborn.

War Wager

War Wager

But the Newborn is meant to be a f**ked up abomonation. Like SM said, that was it's role in the movie.

Vulhala

Vulhala

True, but like I said, unfortunately the Strausse brothers were the first to bring the Predalien to film and they got to decide how it looked and acted. I hate the f**king thing personally and I can kind of understand your views on it but:

Quote from: Ijapa on May 29, 2009, 06:22:56 PM
How did it not make sense within the context of the film? Film's about an Alien born from a Predator host. The PredAlien is the context.

:(

Ijapa

Ijapa

Indeed. It's retardation is irrelevant.  :-[

boytupacshakur

boytupacshakur

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 28, 2009, 01:46:45 PM
...and its an horrible idea because Predaliens are made when facehuggers rape predators. There is no way a human could gestate a predalien inside.

its an horrible Idea because it f**ks the Whole Alien lifecycle and biology up... just like AVP and AVP:R did.

How did avp f**k the life cycle!, i understand avpr but avp!?!? EXPLAIN

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: boytupacshakur on Jun 09, 2009, 10:27:35 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 28, 2009, 01:46:45 PM
...and its an horrible idea because Predaliens are made when facehuggers rape predators. There is no way a human could gestate a predalien inside.

its an horrible Idea because it f**ks the Whole Alien lifecycle and biology up... just like AVP and AVP:R did.

How did avp f**k the life cycle!, i understand avpr but avp!?!? EXPLAIN

warp speed alien development.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed