Predalien-Queen

Started by Tempest-Warrior, May 12, 2009, 09:05:59 PM

Author
Predalien-Queen (Read 1,715 times)

Tempest-Warrior

Tempest-Warrior

Hey out there. Im new to this site. Just been lurking around and quite frankly inspired somehow.
Now to the question. I have been a fan of the franchise for about 9 years. I know a bit about the different species, except for the Predalien. The Predalien seems pretty amazing to me. The only questions I have is:

What is the info on a Predalien-queen?

Are there other classes of this race?

Done! 

Thanks everyone,
Tempest  :)

War Wager

War Wager

A PredAlien would be the same 'race' as other Xenomorphs, it's just birthed from a Predator.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

and a predalien-queen would be a predalien morphing into a queen(in the case there is no other queen around).

or that is what AVP:R wants us to believe.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 13, 2009, 12:46:04 AM
and a predalien-queen would be a predalien morphing into a queen(in the case there is no other queen around).

or that is what AVP:R wants us to believe.
Or maybe all Predaliens are queens????  I hated that movie because of that.

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: Mr. Stizout on May 13, 2009, 01:03:10 PM
Or maybe all Predaliens are queens????  I hated that movie because of that.

No, I will stick with the idea that this particular Predalien was becoming a queen. The next time a Predalien is used, I hope it has more warrior characteristics rather than queen.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

that would confirm the idea of a praetorian being a young, developing queen.

War Wager

War Wager

They best thing to do is just block Chet out of your memory. She's a mess, not just in design but in how she works with canon. Being that she doesn't.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 13, 2009, 02:33:21 PM
that would confirm the idea of a praetorian being a young, developing queen.
'Praetorian' is nothing but a word given to the developing queens in the AVP videogames. Seeing a young queen in the movies does nothing to confirm or deny the use of such a word.

SM

SM

We saw a young Queen in Alien3.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: SM on May 14, 2009, 12:41:29 AM
We saw a young Queen in Alien3.
You know what he means though. A stage between the burster and the adult.

SM

SM

Should look like something halfway between the thing that popped out of Ripley and a full grown Queen.  Crown, extra arms, etc.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: SM on May 14, 2009, 12:51:17 AM
Should look like something halfway between the thing that popped out of Ripley and a full grown Queen.  Crown, extra arms, etc.
Who ever said it shouldn't? This isn't really what this discussion is about...

SM

SM

It was talking about mythical praetorians becoming Queens.

JamesCameronOnline

JamesCameronOnline

Thats bullshit from Strauses to take some heat down after the whole direct-injecting farce. But they dug an even deeper hole with the queen idea. First of all, predalien looks like half predator half alien. Then why human queen looked NOTHING like human? nothing!? Besides, if predalien was suppose to be an adolescent queen using this methid because it was still growing, why the hell it DIDNt grow? it took few minutes to grow into its big size on the predator ship, yet for two days didnt grow an inch? wow, Strauses really screwed this up

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed