Predators Script Article

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 09, 2009, 10:37:43 PM

Author
Predators Script Article (Read 25,952 times)

MicroN

MicroN

What a f-ing disaster, what a pathetic excuse of a script. I hope their not using this trash

predator elite

predator elite

ow suddenly their hope for my script if a guy like rodriguez wrote something llike that

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

well i will say they should sell the franchise to a independant film writer or to the man who did underworld.they would do a better job.   >:D  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

How about we just get Shane Salerno to be the writer here?  We know Fox doesn't give a rats ass about us fans

Andy

Andy

Please dont use this script.  Keep it real and original.  Multiple Predators losing, no less in hand to hand combat with humans.  Not happening!!!!  Go and watch one and 2 1000 times over and over.  Keep it as original to those as you can.  One or in this case TWO bad-ass Predators terrorizing, stalking, humans etc....And please dont expose the Predators right away in the movie.  The reason 1 and even 2 were good was becuase the Predator was kept hidden until half way through the film.  This script makes a mockery of that lore and mystery of the Predator.  Dont do this!!!!!

Predhunter

Predhunter

It should be a sequel. The first movie was the first encounter.   The second one was about humans trying to capture a predator to study the species, its inteligence and technology.  The third movie could be about humans actually capturing a Predator and getting the hands on Pred technology...(in my opinion action taking place in space would be preferencial. There´s no way to replicate Predator technology in today´s time)   The Predator Species would have to take serious actions to ensure their survival.  This could envolve more than one Predator...  Does anyone agree??

Dr.PaulChurch

Dr.PaulChurch

I couldn't even make it to the end of the script... sweet zombie Jesus...I wouldn't even make my worst enemy read that.  I can now say I am truly terrified of what this movie will be like, and not in a good way.    :'(  

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Someone should petition against Rodriguez into making this movie..

MicroN

MicroN

SOMEBODY TELL ME THIS IS A BAD DREAM!!!!

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

WTF dude?! Is this guy crazy or was he just board to tears when he wrote this??!!   ::)     ???  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Zill: I think he was both crazy and bored.  It read like he was puffing some wonderful stuff alright.

crazy j

crazy j

I think the Alien/Predator franchises were destined for failure after the early 90's. Look at this trend. They don't make 'em like they used to!

rudyripley

rudyripley

the story is very good, old but very good. but it can't be like 50 Preds in one whole film. what are the aliens anyways? i hope that  Rodriguez won't need this script at all.

camshaft

camshaft

Is this shit the best they can come up with! Sounds like to me. Robbie is like those last 2 moron brothers that made AVPR, he doesn't get it either. Lets hope the new scripts are better or Fox will bury the predater franchise like they did with AVP.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

Damn i just read this piece of shit of a script by Robert Rodriguez i am glad that they're not making this movie it sounds really stupid. it sounds like something that both Paul Anderson and the Strause brothers did which ruined the franchises. Why cant fox find a decent writer and director and a awesome cast to do these movies. all fox cares about is the money and not the fans. enough of this rebooting bullshit i want to see sequels to the Predator movies, Alien movies, and BETTER AVP movies!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed