Predators Script Article

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 09, 2009, 10:37:43 PM

Author
Predators Script Article (Read 25,967 times)

dallas121

dallas121

agree with Hicks_0998

Soul

Soul

That script outline is the worst thing I've ever read.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

this sciprt was shooting out there man damn lol  i like the part were he cuts down the dishonored pred should have made it were he kind does not trust the pred at 1st becouse of his past with them. but this kind discredits preds as push overs lol sounds like a Gi joe sciprt

Predboy

Predboy

I stopped reading once I got too, "Dutch and whats-her-name engaged a predator in hand-to-hand combat...and won."  .....your f**king joking right?

Predboy

Predboy

I stopped reading once I got too, "Dutch and whats-her-name engaged a predator in hand-to-hand combat...and won."  .....your f**king joking right?

Predboy

Predboy

Heh, woops, forgot about the whole, 'refreshing' problem here. My bad.

Cetanu

Cetanu

You know,  I think with the exceptions of the names, plot, bases, etc. the idea of training young preds and bringing other species into it could be cool. You know, it's only as bad as you make it.   Still...teethgnashers? WTF? You're joking...right.      :-X  

invisible hunter

invisible hunter

predators f**k up everyone make it a complete blood fest guns blood action,gore mutlation,hard r rating, i love predator its my fav film. so fox stroke troublemaker better make it right my boys, old painess is waiting.

Sulaco

Sulaco

If you guys like it, then I do too.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

yeah predators just f**k up everyone dont they invisible and thats the appeal to us young uns coz we have no sense of quality or grammar or use of full stops and commas coz we just keep going on and on and on and on.  AvP2 was filled with guns, blood, gore, and mutilation but did it have what Predator had? Shit no! And that was quality, not quantity.

invisible hunter

invisible hunter

yep i was abit drunk, but i didnt mind avp2. Predator is a classic and i dont think they can make the film as good as that hicks. I just hope its an r rating and they make the film correctly. Its intresting whos going to be the lead character. Keep up the good work with the site.   ;D  

Newbeing

Newbeing

I call B.S. This has to be a joke. Did you just go to Deviantart and copy and paste some 14 year old kid's fanfic?  Either that or Robert wrote this while smoking some low quality hash.  To quote Apu, "Oh, you have got to be kidding sir. First you think of an idea that has already been done. Then you give it a title that nobody could possibly like. Didn't you think this through...  ... one of the most popular movies of all time, sir! What were you thinking?"

jimmylace

jimmylace

I agree theres a lot of pretty bad ideas - but theres 3 very strong ones. A predator Gladiator arena. The predator renegade. The predator enslaving other aliens.

CacoDemonBrasil

CacoDemonBrasil

Noooo,Rodriguez tu esta haciendo mierda con esso script!!!!!!!  Noooo,Rodriguez you are doing shit with this script!!!!!!!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

No, Newbeing. This IS the screnplay the guy wrote. It's the genuine artifce. We had a copy, a while back, but it's since been linked by others in the public domain.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed