Predators honor system... changed. they became good guys!

Started by The PredBen, Apr 30, 2009, 10:15:23 PM

Author
Predators honor system... changed. they became good guys! (Read 8,448 times)

out-at-night-mostly

out-at-night-mostly

i think the so called honour is pretty much hunting regulations that was enforced by law and to maintain a healthy prey population.

As for concept of honour for predator, it will be more of an individual thing. Being sentient creatures with personality and tech, predator had individuality as well. Besides imo its much more interesting then seeing them boardly classified as A "honourable space samurai or B "Sadistic space redneck".

The pred in predator 1 shoot up poncho because despite being wounded, poncho was still a combatant and therefore a piece of fine trophy on the wall. Its not like he only had 1 seconds worth of memory.

Predator Collector

Predator Collector

Quote from: Xhan on Jul 22, 2009, 11:06:25 AM
:/

k..

So how is shooting a rescue team from the comfort of your invisible ass on tree branch not evil...

I know what you mean. However, he didn't shoot the entire rescue team from up in a tree.

Mr. Domino

Quote from: out-at-night-mostly on Jul 22, 2009, 11:42:45 AM
As for concept of honour for predator, it will be more of an individual thing. Being sentient creatures with personality and tech, predator had individuality as well. Besides imo its much more interesting then seeing them boardly classified as A "honourable space samurai or B "Sadistic space redneck".

Wow...you'd almost think they were, like...a whole race of creatures or something, and not just one guy...that's deep, man.

All kidding, aside, thank you, that's what I've been trying to say all along.

Quote from: The PredBen on May 11, 2009, 07:04:14 PM
Yeah... well I know enough of his great work.... to know what he did with them. By... the ... way are you American? ???

Yes, I am, but that doesn't mean I have to like them very much as a whole. I have many issues with the American mentality (many of which leak over to other parts of the world), and this is one of the lesser ones, so its really no big deal, other than I found it amusing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed