who would win in a fight nine marines vs. wolf& scar or 40 aliens with Queen.

Started by The PredBen, Apr 27, 2009, 10:08:40 PM

Author
who would win in a fight nine marines vs. wolf& scar or 40 aliens with Queen. (Read 1,573 times)

The PredBen

Marines lose first then after killing two thirds of the aliens Wolf kills himself and scar in a suicide along with the remaining 10 aliens - your thoughts though.

Mr. Stizout

Aliens cause Scar would become prego.  Then it would be 40 Warrions, 1 Predalien, 1 Warrior Queen and how many face huggers.  Wolf would get killed by Predalien and the 9 marines would become prego too.

The PredBen

Prego is pregnant with an embryo right? Or do you mean prego the sauce... LOL I know I get it still that is a very good answer then Ha!

Lone Warrior

Predators, mainly because both of them can use their uber-pwning device (Self Destruct) and basically own everytihng in a 25km radius.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Pvt.Torque Reikan on Apr 28, 2009, 11:35:22 PM
scar forfits to make out with lex ;D
Then Scar's chest burster rips out, turns into a pred alien and makes Lex prego through forceable mandable face rape  :-*.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Quote from: Mr. Stizout on May 05, 2009, 05:46:25 PM
Then Scar's chest burster rips out, turns into a pred alien and makes Lex prego through forceable mandable face rape  :-*.

???

moving on then

dachande89

Aliens. Marines would be the first to go, and then Scar, leaving Wolf to fend off against the remaining horde, until he blows himself up.

alien lord

aliens because since their blood is acid and acid doesn't hurt themselfs they could throw their acid at the strongest opponents first then pack attack the others.

EEV2650

the prototype

The PredBen

Adiminster , Global Moderator or Site Staff feel free to get rid of this I didn't know  non vs. threads were allowed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed