Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:38:31 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 307,189 times)

Requiem28

predxeno

predxeno

I desperately need a pic of a scene in the below vid at 1:44-1:45 where Chet rises out of the sewers to attack Wolf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ebvKJPZnF0#

There are people in this thread (http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=37951.60) that claim it is not Chet and I need the clearest Blu-Ray or DVD pic of that scene to prove them wrong.

EDIT: Never mind, I've decided I was wrong.

maestro

maestro

Quote from: predxeno on May 23, 2011, 03:31:53 AM
I desperately need a pic of a scene in the below vid at 1:44-1:45 where Chet rises out of the sewers to attack Wolf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ebvKJPZnF0#

There are people in this thread (http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=37951.60) that claim it is not Chet and I need the clearest Blu-Ray or DVD pic of that scene to prove them wrong.

EDIT: Never mind, I've decided I was wrong.
god i wish i could, if THE MOVIE WASNT SO DARK ALL THE TIME. and dude, you are not wrong, it is clearly chet that attacks him?

predxeno

predxeno

I don't know cause when Chet attacks Wolf, he does so from behind.  How could Wolf be seeing Chet if she appeared behind him.

maestro

maestro

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 23, 2011, 01:46:46 PM
I don't know cause when Chet attacks Wolf, he does so from behind.  How could Wolf be seeing Chet if she appeared behind him.
she comes out of the water right in front of him, then smacks him up in the roof :)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: maestro on Jun 23, 2011, 03:00:24 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Jun 23, 2011, 01:46:46 PM
she comes out of the water right in front of him, then smacks him up in the roof :)

I always thought it was from behind?

SM

SM

I just had a look - pretty sure it rises up in front of him.  Took about 5 viewings to work it out though....

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: SM on Dec 08, 2011, 01:06:37 AM
I just had a look - pretty sure it rises up in front of him.  Took about 5 viewings to work it out though....

I'll buy that. But it's so damn dark who really knows.  :-\

Terx2

Terx2

Could someone get a screenshot of Chet rising up before knocking over Wolf in the sewer scene. Thanks.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Terx2 on Dec 09, 2011, 05:29:25 AM
Could someone get a screenshot of Chet rising up before knocking over Wolf in the sewer scene. Thanks.

Yeah i would love to have a screenshot from that to in 1920x1080. That was the only shot in avp:rape i liked. Chet with the red lasers in the background.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I just want to comment on the sewer battle. When Wolf has the two aliens by the throats and then it switches to his Alien's vision; what the hell is he looking at? It's literally just before Chet attacks him. And also, if the water is apparently so shallow, how the hell is she swimming in it and rising up?

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Dec 09, 2011, 11:20:05 PM
I just want to comment on the sewer battle. When Wolf has the two aliens by the throats and then it switches to his Alien's vision; what the hell is he looking at? It's literally just before Chet attacks him. And also, if the water is apparently so shallow, how the hell is she swimming in it and rising up?

The whole movie makes no sense. It wasn't thought through because the BS are shallow as f**k. I liked some designs in the movie. And even if the aliens look like guys in rubber suits. It's mostly because of the performance and the directors not capable of capturing footage the way they should've.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Dec 09, 2011, 11:20:05 PM

Wolf is looking at the aliens neck on his right and that's what his aiming at before Chet knocks him away.

Snowdog

Snowdog

I made some screenshots myself. Sorry for the not too great quality but it's something. Still hope someone can make 1080p screenshots of Chet rising from the water in the sewers.

EDIT
Added some screens from the first avp also.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Snowdog on Dec 11, 2011, 07:18:08 PM
I made some screenshots myself. Sorry for the not too great quality but it's something. Still hope someone can make 1080p screenshots of Chet rising from the water in the sewers.

EDIT
Added some screens from the first avp also.

Nice Snowdog. Does anyone else notice the red lights shinning on Chet when he impales Ricky :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed