Grid ALien vs. Scar Pred - What if it happened?

Started by Chris P, Mar 28, 2009, 10:53:05 PM

What woudl happen if Grid and Scar went head to head?

Grid would kill Scar
10 (30.3%)
Scar would kill Grid
15 (45.5%)
Both would die
5 (15.2%)
Grid would kill Scar
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author
Grid ALien vs. Scar Pred - What if it happened? (Read 4,724 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Mar 29, 2009, 03:41:32 AM
It was never released.

Was it script or novel? Been ages since I read either.

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Mar 29, 2009, 03:41:32 AM
It was never released.

Damn shame, really. Would've made for good action, something the film was lacking.

Deadmeat

They both started to fight, then made out, bought each other a drink, started to be buddys until Lex came and saw that Scar is cheating on her and Scar vapourized Grid to make it up to her.

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2009, 03:43:41 PM
Both.

ShadowPred

Scar would kill it, nuff said, good-bye.

Chris P

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 31, 2009, 10:41:37 PM
Scar would kill it, nuff said, good-bye.
What?  The same scar that was "dazed" looking at lex as an Alien walked right up to him and plowed him into a wall?  That scar? Surely not. ;)

Didn't help that THAT Alien was retarted and didn't just stab the jack ass instead.

DoomRulz

Dazed looking at Lex, what?

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 01, 2009, 01:03:58 AM
Dazed looking at Lex, what?

He was looking in like a daze. watch Scar as he does it, he seems so out of it.  :D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Mar 31, 2009, 09:17:39 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2009, 03:43:41 PM
Both.

Just checking - Grid never makes it to the surface in the script. The explosion takes him out. Same as the book. They never make it up for a fight.

xxxPREDBUGxxx

xxxPREDBUGxxx

Quote from: Chris P on Mar 28, 2009, 10:53:05 PM
What do you think the outcome would be if Grid and Scar ever ran into eachother in the film?

RULES: This fight is considerring that Lex is NOT there to help Scar and Grid is by himself. They both are in close quarters and Scar does NOT have his shoulder cannon.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

My answer: Grid would totally dominate by jumping on Scar and then plunging his second jaw into his head, worked before.  ;)

OH YEAH!!! POWER TO THE ALIENS!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Deadmeat

Of course Grid would win! Didn't you see how it killed 2 preds in less than 5 minutes?

DoomRulz

And did you see how Scar killed at least 3 Aliens in less than 5 seconds? (caster)

Deadmeat

So? Grid is smart and will politely ask Scar to remove the caster for an honourable fight.  :P

FearPeteySodes

It's AVP, no one wins.

Really i voted Grid though, those Preds rode the short bus to earth.

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 17, 2009, 07:15:57 PM
And did you see how Scar killed at least 3 Aliens in less than 5 seconds? (caster)

Yeah, we're talking up close and personal. Scar got stabbed in the back as he was checking out Lex near the end. As if he didn't "hear" it, or see them as they ran out of the Pyramid. Face it, Scar blows.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed