Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 903,151 times)

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

I've been reading Puppet Master lately. Great series if you're a fan of the movies.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Liz looks a little wonky but I love weird retro toys like these.

http://comicsalliance.com/super7-masters-of-the-universe-hellboy-muscle-nycc-2016/#photogallery-1=1

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

The only ones on that list I can vouch for is Afterlife With Archie & Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I quite enjoy how Afterlife turned out. It is NOT you're average Archie nor are they drawn to look like how they are normally presented in comics. It's done in a more real tone and people definitely do die. Cthulhu gets involved in the story too as Sabrina becomes his bride, it's a very interesting take and never expected Archie comics to take that route.

Cuurently I'm reading through Friday the 13th comics. They are awesome as f**k! The kills are nuts haha

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just discovered that independent comic publisher Eibon Press will be making comics based on Lucio Fulci movies, starting with Zombie. I may have to start buying into this, especially if they do one for The Beyond down the road.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 28, 2016, 06:09:08 AM
Just discovered that independent comic publisher Eibon Press will be making comics based on Lucio Fulci movies, starting with Zombie. I may have to start buying into this, especially if they do one for The Beyond down the road.

I have an issue of City of the Living Dead that I won on a horror site many years ago. It was awesome! I'd certainly love a The Beyond comic.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

IDW had a digital sale right, I guess I should check out their new TMNT comics. I did like the crossover that they did with DC for Batman.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 04, 2016, 04:56:58 AM
IDW had a digital sale right, I guess I should check out their new TMNT comics. I did like the crossover that they did with DC for Batman.

I have the first 8 or so trades. It's a solid series.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I haven't been around much lately so forgive the lateness of this question...anyone else reading DC's Rebirth comics?

Hensmon

Hensmon

Best 'comic book' I ever read was a manga called Berserk [1997-Present]. Dark beyond belief and filled with great characters, stories and an incredible medieval/demonic world brought to life through the author/artists beautiful art style.

Oh and the Akira graphic novel comes could rival Berserk, equally a masterwork.

Prez

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I got the first two issues of the new adaptation of Fulci's Zombie in the mail today. I haven't read them yet, but the overall presentation is pretty damn awesome, with some cool goodies included in the sleeves. There's also a bit of a hint towards a future Fulci adaptation. 8)

Quote from: Prez on Dec 05, 2016, 12:54:25 PM
Really want to get this.

https://www.amazon.com/Moebius-Library-World-Edena/dp/1506702163

I might have to look into that, I loved Moebius' work on The Incal.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Reread The Incal and Before the Incal. The former is a trippy, wtf did I just read (in a good way) experience. The latter is a nearly perfect prequel, building onto the universe and deepening the main character... then it kind of shits the bed in the last chapter by struggling too much to tie it in to the events of its predecessor. I got Final Incal for Christmas, so we'll see how this goes...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed