What if the ALIEN actually existed.

Started by Chris P, Mar 19, 2009, 01:50:31 AM

Author
What if the ALIEN actually existed. (Read 11,362 times)

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 23, 2009, 09:18:37 PM
I'm sure I could kill a couple.  I'd empty one out, use it like a costume, and walk around town acting like one of them.  They'll never know.

Well if you're The Chief, you wouldn't need their skin. Stomp dem bugs!!

Master Chief

I wouldn't even need a weapon. 8)

Quote from: Cellien on Mar 23, 2009, 09:25:07 PM
Better make sure you rinse it out really well.  Don't want any drippy drops fallin' on ya...  sizzle

Definitely, although I'd probably do that whole scar down the eyebrow to the cheek with some of the acid before I get rid of it.  It'll be a nice conversation starter with the chicks.

DoomRulz

But you never take off your helmet when you're with people.

Master Chief

haha...Master Chief needs love too.

DoomRulz

But first you'd have to tell 'em how you got those scars.

Think you can top him?

Awgustas

Well, if that would happen, I think people just would go to 1 place (I'd follow 'em of course). Then there we'd be prepared for battle until the help arrives/quarantine is of ;D

Master Chief

Not that kind of scarring I was talking about, I was thinking more along the lines of these.

DoomRulz

Psh, the more scars, the merrier ;)

Chris P

Girls dig scars......unless they cover the valuables.  ;D

frostedone

If the aliens existed and infested just ONE city, that town would be nuked after the initial scare wore off and the government figure out what they are up against.

Of course not all of the Aliens would die and they would move on. Plus the radiation from the nuke would spread out to neighboring cities.

Some of the people who were face hugged would leave town too, and run away to another city for "safety". Another outbreak would spread there.

Same thing with Zombie bites. Someone is going to run away or their families will try to get them to some doctor to heal them despite their better judgment. Aliens will eventually force humanity into a few heavily isolated and protected cities.

Chris P

Cool. I really think  we would all be totally screwed. Only one Alien would have to get through any deffences and humanity would be f***ed.

predator55

predator55

Yeh dudes that would be badass..we'd be pretty much f**ked haha, then hopefully the predators show up to destroy them, then they will destroy us..so whatever the case we are f**ked lol!

locusta

I would switch sides....Death to all humans... ;)

predator55

predator55

I would switch sides to..death to all humans lol  :P

DoomRulz

Quote from: locusta on May 25, 2009, 07:43:20 AM
I would switch sides....Death to all humans... ;)

Hmph, pussy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed