Interview with J.E. Sawyer (Alien RPG Developer)

Started by Chris P, Jan 01, 2009, 02:56:54 AM

Author
Interview with J.E. Sawyer (Alien RPG Developer) (Read 747 times)

Chris P

@ Everyone,

I am hoping he will agree, but if he does I will be having an in depth interview with J.E. Sawyer; a game developer for Alien RPG. (Upcoming).

Seeing as ALIENS: CM has taken a sharp nose dive and doesn't seem to be moving very fast, I figured I would look elsewhere.

I will be having the interview on my site, and then post it here. (Probably e-mail Darkness instead), but either way, I will have it here for you guys.  I will see how much I can get out of him for the time being.  If you have any suggestions as to what I should ask him, please PM me about it.  I am not sure when he will get back to me, but it should be within the week, hopefully.

XenoVC

So you are landing interviews too?

Nice.

marky

I'll just post a question you can ask him here:

* Can you play as Aliens?
* Will this be a traditional RPG?

That was my suggestions for questions :P

Corporal Hicks

Good luck. I doubt that'll be happening. They're just not ready for interviews or etc yet.

Chris P

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 01, 2009, 04:17:13 PM
Good luck. I doubt that'll be happening. They're just not ready for interviews or etc yet.

Well, I realized that when e-mailing him.  I am expecting he will not have time to do an interview, but there is no shame in trying right?  ;)

So, if he agrees and lets me do the interview, I will be asking questions along the lines of:

" Will You play as Aliens... " * marky *  :D
" What will the levels be like, how long, how detailed..."
" How far has the project come so far..."
" Multiplayer?..."
" Unit Factions?..."
etc...

However, I was reading the latest on the game, and apparently the "chestbursters" will "burst" in a different way than that of the films.  They said it would be "different in a whole new way".  I hope it isn't a poor choice, cause part of what makes the Alien so popular is its chestbursting scene in the first film.  Anywyas, I hope he does the interview; you'll be able to see it on AVP Spectrum before I post it anywhere else (editing for spelling and such...).  If all goes well, I will let you all in on it.

Quote from: XenoVC on Jan 01, 2009, 07:24:10 AM
So you are landing interviews too?

Nice.

Haha, thanks.  I have a few "high ranking" individuals that I want to interview within the next few months.  Mainly comic writers, game developers, and the possible film writer. (BIG MAYBE).  :D. I have high hopes, but not high expectations, so we will see how it goes.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed