Kane facehugger attack

Started by gameoverman, Dec 31, 2008, 12:21:49 PM

Author
Kane facehugger attack (Read 25,819 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Ok, let's assume the facehugger did its impregnation thing after the crash.  Why, then, did the Sulaco have a picture of a facehugger on someone before the ejection of the EEV?

SM

SM

Why after the crash?  Why not after the EEV launch and before it washed up on the beach.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2010, 02:35:08 AM
Why after the crash?  Why not after the EEV launch and before it washed up on the beach.

Right. There was plenty of time. They had to gather, organize and pull the EEV out of the water, and also who knows how long it was there before they found it

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, I meant after the launch, whatever.  But the question still remains: Why did the Sulacco have an image of a facehugger on a human in the first place?

SM

SM

It's things like that, that can lead one to believe the titles aren't literal.

predxeno

predxeno

Huh? ???

SM

SM

The credit sequence is rather confused and disjointed, and since the protagonist is asleep, it maybe Ripley's subconcious trying to make sense of it.  And only being partially successful.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2010, 03:04:28 AM
It's things like that, that can lead one to believe the titles aren't literal.

But the titles are literal, and so therefore the Sulacco had to have had an image of the facehugger on a human.  The only reason that's likely is that someone was impregnated before the EEV was ejected.

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2010, 03:45:52 AM
The credit sequence is rather confused and disjointed, and since the protagonist is asleep, it maybe Ripley's subconcious trying to make sense of it.  And only being partially successful.

Maybe.  You have said that I relate assumptions too much with facts, but I definitely know that that is an assumption.

SM

SM

No it's not.  It's a theory based on available data.  The available data has the protagonist being asleep, which may stylistically explain the dreamlike quality of the title sequence.

It's like the later scene when Ripley thinks she sees the Alien and we see it through her eyes - when it was just a pipe that look a bit like an Alien.

predxeno

predxeno

How can you claim that that is a theory yet condemn my theories as assumptions.  The availabe data in my arguments suggest that the queen facehugger commenced implantaion before the EEV ejection.  Available data also suggests that the predalien is a junior queen.

Mus

Mus

Available data suggests that the Predalien has nothing to do with the Alien franchise.

predxeno

predxeno

Huh?

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jun 02, 2010, 12:54:06 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jun 02, 2010, 12:47:20 AM
Weyland-Yutani knew that Ripley had a queen inside of her.  If the computer showed Newt, then they would want Newt's body. .

Youre forgetting one thing. The company found out about Ripley being impregnated from the EEV scan that she did with 85. Remember the message? Paraphrasing: "EEV scan received. Ripley should be priority and contained until our arrival etc"

I've been watching Alien 3, again, and there's a scene with Clemens and Andrews where Andrews tells Clemens that the company considers Ripley to be high priority.  Bishop also said that the company knows everything of what happened aboard the Sulacco.  Since there was an image of someone being facehugged on one of the monitors, the company probably knew that Ripley or someone had been impregnated.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Mus on Jun 02, 2010, 04:33:54 PM
Available data suggests that the Predalien has nothing to do with the Alien franchise.

;D ;D ;D

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 02, 2010, 07:56:09 PM
Quote from: Mus on Jun 02, 2010, 04:33:54 PM

;D ;D ;D

You people are in denial.  Snap out of it...Now!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed