Screens Most Have Seen - But Nicely Formatted and Hi-Res (A:CM)

Started by Cellien, Dec 30, 2008, 04:24:25 PM

Author
Screens Most Have Seen - But Nicely Formatted and Hi-Res (A:CM) (Read 48,299 times)

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

they are takeing there time with it the game was 70-80% done in 2008 then saga stoped them and now they have said its still being made but nothing not a word from gear box! about anything else like a trailer or some new screen shots! i for one cant wait for the game but i want to see some new stuff!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Jul 05, 2009, 01:57:52 PM
they are takeing there time with it the game was 70-80% done in 2008 then saga stoped them and now they have said its still being made but nothing not a word from gear box! about anything else like a trailer or some new screen shots! i for one cant wait for the game but i want to see some new stuff!

They can not show us anything new official wise because it will RAPE AvP3 of every last bit of attention and since Sega wants to focus on AvP right now instead of A:CM. A developer of level design named Lorin talks to us frequently on Gearbox Forums.

automirage04

I can't decide if I am looking more forward to this, or to AVP3

Space Sweeper

I came across some interesting screenshots that I have never seen before for this game, right when I thought I've seen everything

Screenshot 1:
This one is very interesting, because it shows the ripped off bottom half of a synthetic man. I strongly believe this is the bottom half of Bishop, from his ripping from the queen in ALIENS. It also shows an APC.

Screenshot 2:
Same basic thing, but a farther back view, with a larger range.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Wow.........have never seen these.

Did the dude just post 'em randomly without a source?

Sheet!Credit to Takhen for finding these:

http://www.jsmars.com/

Cellien

Cellien

Thanks for the heads up, I have posted them here and merged the post.

JayHy17

Quote from: automirage04 on Jul 15, 2009, 04:49:53 PM

uhh why not enjoy both? i think thats what most people are gonna do. you can do the same bro!

TJ Doc

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: jayhy17 on Jul 17, 2009, 06:46:45 AM
Quote from: automirage04 on Jul 15, 2009, 04:49:53 PM

uhh why not enjoy both? i think thats what most people are gonna do. you can do the same bro!
I look more forward to AVP3 but ACM does look fun.

n3m0

i got a feeling that most of the pictures are photoshoped screenshots but two with thorn synth are definitely not
axis coordination in bottom left hints that they are ss taken from 3D modeling software =)

Corporal Lewis Hicks

is that a bottom harf of a droid? on the floor in front of the apc

Private W Hudson

They like keeping this game on the secret side :( cool screenies half a synthetic ;p

Corporal Lewis Hicks

yeah i know. but this game looks much better then avp. well thats what i think

Mother_

I agree. AvP is going to be a rehashing of the same old shit. ACM should be something different.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: Mother_ on Jul 17, 2009, 02:54:31 PM
I agree. AvP is going to be a rehashing of the same old shit. ACM should be something different.

naa there will be new stuff and the old stuff aint shit. dont get me rong avp will be legend but i am looking farword to A.CM more

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed