Alien Reference in Halo

Started by Drago-Morph, Dec 29, 2008, 07:11:22 PM

Author
Alien Reference in Halo (Read 5,965 times)

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: Marine Hunter on Dec 31, 2008, 03:29:09 PM
I know. But im saying what if they are in the same universe.
Master Cheif vs Aliens would be an AWESOME showdown.

Predator755

Predator755

Xeno-zombies!
I actually think they might be a merger of what you get with zombies and xenomorphs. I mean, look at it. Being infected by an alien organism, and then resulting in a monstrous life form that can infect countless others. Im for xenomorph inspiration here, even though the Flood definitely have zombie influence.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's a possibility.

happypred

happypred

I think the Zerg are more xenomorph influenced, but even they more closely resemble the Arachnids in the Starship trooper movie than they do aliens. Aliens are still pretty unique, they need their own game ...  Aliens Colonial Marines better be good if it ever comes out

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Well, in Halo 3 in The Storm level at the beginning you have that big front doors leading to the complex and the sound of these doors opening is sampled from Aliens. There is also LEVEL 01 etc. layout of staircases there also familiar from Hadley's Hope.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: happypred on Jan 09, 2009, 02:41:23 AM
I think the Zerg are more xenomorph influenced, but even they more closely resemble the Arachnids in the Starship trooper movie than they do aliens. Aliens are still pretty unique, they need their own game ...  Aliens Colonial Marines better be good if it ever comes out
Sega insists that A:CM will come out sometime before July of this year. :)

Predator755

Predator755

Oh! Ive also seen that the dropships in Aliens and the Pelican dropships look very very similar. Well, to me at least.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Not just you
Quote from: Predator755 on Jan 09, 2009, 07:05:47 PM
Oh! Ive also seen that the dropships in Aliens and the Pelican dropships look very very similar. Well, to me at least.
Everybody!

Commander Griker

Check out the Aliens and Predator Halo cross overs

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Sergent Johnson is basically a Sergent Apone clone but a little thinner.

Master Chief

Master Chief

The Predator doesn't stand a chance if he tries to go toe to toe with an Elite Zealot.

happypred

happypred

the only reason the elite would win in close quarters: energy sword > metallic wrist-blades (no matter how indestructible)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Of course, but I'd still put my money on the Elite if the two of them were just using their hands.  Now if they were playing hide and go seek, I'm sure the Predator would win that one.

happypred

happypred

I fail to see how the elite has an advantage in naked fisty-cuffs

Master Chief

Master Chief

I believe they are more skilled in hand-to-hand combat.  Warrior vs. Hunter is how I see it.  But then again, I do like the Halo franchise a little more. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed