AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 357,089 times)

Originalsin

Originalsin

I would want something new and fresh. Something with a minimal connection to any Alien, Predator or AVP movie. They should not have the Weyland Yutani corp. involved. I honestly think they need to look into Stephen Perry's writtings. The way he tells every persons point of view makes for charactors that you can honestly relate to. When you have people you can relate to then you feel more of what they are going through. If you have not read Aliens Vs Predator : PREY then you really need to. I highly recomend it. ;D

Spoon

Spoon

I want an avp movie set on different planet with no HUMANS.
Or with humans set in future.  I guess you have to have humans..  So future.

Dusk

Dusk

Definitely a future setting with Colonial Marines.

War Wager

War Wager

I'd like it to be set in the future, on a space-ship or something and based after the events of Alien Resurrection. There would only be one Alien and one Predator.

(You're going a little off topic with these posts  :-\)

sothur

sothur

I'd like to see how predators capture an alien queen, a nice long tactical fight with a bunch of predators tearing down an alien nest.

Originalsin

Originalsin

I like that ALIEN queen idea.

superunknown

superunknown

I want a f**king apology.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Well, I doubt we'll get Alien 5 so let's see more of the Jockeys.  I can't think of anywhere else that the series hasn't already covered before.  We've already had aliens on spaceships, aliens overrunning a colony and a single alien being a threat because there are no guns.  The only difference would be if you add a predator as well.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 10:48:32 PM
Well, didn't Alien Resurrection prove Earth survived past colonies?

How do you mean?  As in it should be set on earth?

gameoverman

gameoverman

Capitalism, mainly.  Tourism, real estate, etc..  Plus, the population would have increased significantly since then.

SM

SM

Suck.

QuoteI want a f**king apology.

Yeah that'd probably be my wish too.

Failing that, anything that doesn't f**k with the Alien film continuity is fine by me.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 11:22:49 PM
Seriously, it would be an act of God if they gave AvP 3 to Brothers Strause with complete creative control and a huge budget.

For all you know it could turn into the worst flop ever made. At least wait until they've released this film before singing their praises for another.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I want it to be on a drfferent planet so the aliens can win.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

in space...with colonial marines...is that so much to ask?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Space. Marines. Smart Aliens. All varients of Aliens. Jungle.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed