Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 16, 2006, 08:03:37 PM

Author
Ebay Watch (Read 86,628 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Link to the auction?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Holy f**k dude. You can get that cheaper than that!

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

lol i had the money on me so i thought hmm why not, but how much is it worth because i want to know the price to sell it for

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:o What can I say? Go look at other auctions of the item and see how much folk are willing to pay for it. Like I said, i wouldn't have thought it'd be that much. Due to Ebay Kenner isn't as far as it could be.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Hicks_0998 on Nov 07, 2007, 08:23:46 PM
lol i had the money on me so i thought hmm why not, but how much is it worth because i want to know the price to sell it for

Wait...you bought that old ass Queen for $30 and you're hoping to get MORE than that?

LMAO!!  Good luck.  You're stuck with that one.

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 23, 2007, 07:57:14 PM

RARE VINTAGE ALIENS HALLOWEEN T SHIRT HORROR MOVIE med

Man, I used to have this shirt, when I was like 15 years old, but I got sent "away", and my bio-dad ran sacked my room, and I have never seen it since. I also had a PREDATOR shirt, and I think it had a side print on it.... that was gone too. :'( :'(

REYALS

REYALS

Dont you hate when you order something you really want on e-bay, and the description says the item is in "great condition", but when you get it, it looks like this...

...and this...

...and is shipped like this!

This is how my AvP-R poster came... I wanna KILL!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Dec 02, 2007, 10:44:56 PM
Dont you hate when you order something you really want on e-bay, and the description says the item is in "great condition", but when you get it, it looks like this...

...and this...

...and is shipped like this!

This is how my AvP-R poster came... I wanna KILL!

That's bad, especially if your a collector and don't plan on hanging the poster up, or you want to frame it. 

REYALS

REYALS

Well, I was gonna save it, but now I have to order another, so I guess Ill be framing this one.

servant38

servant38

Ordered myself a aliens and alien 3 poster and had the same problem. The tube that contained the posters was just broken. So one of my posters is damaged. >:( I gonna frame them too.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310004453556

Cheap as hell soundtrack on Ebay. Only an hour or so left. Get it while it's hot!

CanadianHero67

REYALS

REYALS

If you close enough on the AvP-R hoodie, jacket thing. I think they just screen print the image on. So, your pretty much paying for the time, money, and jacket. You could do this at home for cheaper.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed