Steven Pasquale on AvP2

Started by Darkness, Jun 05, 2007, 07:31:38 PM

Author
Steven Pasquale on AvP2 (Read 17,749 times)

Cellien

Cellien

Michael Biehn FTW!

Danger Close

Danger Close

If the surprise is for the Sci-fi fans... that means, space to me. The only thing that would actually surprise me is if the Space Jockey showed up, if so, it better be well done. No hockey crap, ( the Space Jockey saves the day?)    :'(  

Xeno

Xeno

Space? Maybe is the final battle on the predator ship in space or something like that. I don't think that there will be Space-Jockey in the movie. But if there are, it will be a good surprise.

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

NICE I WANT TRAILER N WOOO SCARY, N A SURPRISE!? I FREAKIN LOV SURPRISES!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I bet the surprise is that we see Paul Anderson get killed

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I have a feeling its gonna lead to space, but I wonder which direction theyre going to pull it off?

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

AvP2 will be scarier than its predecessor.   ANYTHING IS SCARIER THAN AVP1... EVEN TTHE PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE

Mr.Hyde

Mr.Hyde

After all this time i say "Finally some good news"

dDave

dDave

Space-Jockey???^^ Could it be that the species of "Space-Jockey" live in harmony with predator.?^^So those could be the brainy part of the civilization of the homeplanet. Predator are for the food etc and to defense the planet and "Space-Jockies" produce the technologie etc... Then, in ALIEN we saw a planet, where the "Space-Jockies" make biological weapons for their planet or, which we prefer, strong prey for the religion of predator..... That is a sooo crazy theory, but its funny^^

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

i think we dont need Space Jockey and i hope they dont want to put it in the movie. But lead to the film in the future. Well thats a great idea! I hope the future thing will be the surprise!!   ;)  

Venenoso

Venenoso

I think the surprise will be either Arnie (unlikely, although rumour has it that he is going to make a cameo in T4) or Danny Glover.... it must for sure be an old character from one of the two franchises, and I'm 100% it aint Weaver    ;D    The absolute worst they could do, was having a cameo of one of the characters who died in the previous franchises.. like some homage crap    ::)   Hopefully they are smart enough not to do that though

Jonesy

Jonesy

I think this is a mistake. They should have had the humans fight back ( i thought the national guard was suppose to be in this?). That was the problem, one of the problems, with AvP - the humans were wimps. And the only one that fought back became friends with the predator (which was really really stupid).  I also dont see how you can have "aliens and predators fighting to the death" when theres only suppose to be one or two predators (maybe Im wrong about that though, I havent read the script).  You need a hero(s) that takes action and saves the day like Ripley (and the marines) in Aliens, thats what people loved about that movie. Who do you pull for if its aliens vs predators and the humans are just hiding and acting like pussies trying to stay alive?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

GUYS, the directors script is totally different from the walmart script or w/e. just LET IT GO

Cellien

Cellien

@Jonesy.. I do agree with that.  Humans like to see humans being heroes.. so it would be nice to have some badass marines or something give'm hell.  But really.. in Aliens, my favorite parts were the parts the marines were getting picked off slowly and they kept regrouping (basically slowly retreating).  I think the most important thing is to have characters you feel like you can relate to somehow.. cause no one can relate to Aliens and Predators so much, although they sure went that route with AvP1 with Predator...

topman

topman

it all sounds good but then again Lance Henriksen said that people were gonna love AVP!!!   ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed