Bad dreams

Started by EEV2650, Oct 02, 2008, 06:31:56 AM

Author
Bad dreams (Read 27,335 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2008, 08:48:49 PM
I've never had a dream like that, but I occasionally have a dream of me losing a tooth.  It feels so real.

Yup. I have dreams where I look in a mirror and I swear to God, I've got teeth growing out of my tongue, my palate, etc... Then I wake up the next morning running to the mirror just wanting to make sure it was only a dream :-\ That's how real they feel.

XenoVC

XenoVC

One time I took on a Velociraptor, bottomless, off the side of a cliff

Lol.

Huol

Huol

I had a lucid dream where I threw a brick at a guy. He turns around and it's some huge black guy who chases me around the block, eventually he pulls a pistol from his pants and shoots me in the shoulder.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Quote from: Huol on Oct 13, 2008, 07:31:00 AM
I had a lucid dream where I threw a brick at a guy. He turns around and it's some huge black guy who chases me around the block, eventually he pulls a pistol from his pants and shoots me in the shoulder.

Hey sounds like my hometown of Brooklyn!!!

I have been having bad dreams lately of the world ending. Each in different ways but very similar. Mainly by fire...

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

the dreams i have aren't necessarily scary but they i do have major disadvantages in them such as:
-i try to sprint away from something then end up running at 100 year year old grandma walking to the toilet in a nursery home speed.
-i try to punch something and end up more like touching with my fist rather than punching it (thats how slow my hand moves)
- i play a game of basketball throw the ball towards the hoop, it flies in the eye stops, turns around and flies in the opposite direction.

Another thing that bothers me is if i get shot, punched or amputated in my dreams they actually
REALLY hurt.

I want to have one of those strange dreaming disorders when your brain is still mostly active and your able to think, and control everything in your dream. From jumping twenty stories high to mowing down that evil clown that constantly visits your dreams with a minigun.

I also had a scary dream experience one where i went to sleep for a while before my first class began and dreamed about being late for class, then i remembered in my dream that i was going to be late, so i tried to wake up. Unfortunately i woke up too fast and had temporary paralysis i was conscious, but couldnt move or speak for a full 5 to 10 seconds.

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

When I was 13, I had a dream where A monkey came to my house and He bite me then I got aids later. Then the whole world got aids from the Monkey.

Sabby

Sabby

I had three creepy ones recently.

I was a lone astronaut that had just landed on the moon. I got out of the ship and strode a few meters from it, just getting a feel for the area, and turned to look at the Earth. It was awesome.

And then I noticed the small pops of light beginning to spread all over the surface. The atmosphere was cooking under a barrage of mushroom clouds. I call mission control. Static. Call again. More static. No contact. Just dead snow.

I lower myself to sit there and just listen to the radios feint crackle of static, watch the world burn, waiting to suffocate, alone.

I was in my home, pitch black, walking to the kitchen for a drink. I notice two very faint orange lights, like reflections, hovering in the hallway. I focus on them and start to make out a very dim outline, like a human shape, almost clear, hunched as if it had been creeping towards me and frozen in mid step when I looked at it.

Then it jerked it's transparent head, and as it moved, it's eyes flickered like orange strobe lights. Whenever it moved, it's eyes would flicker, like they were powered by it's movement. Then the two lights began flashing and darting towards me, lightning fast, blinding me.

I was in a strange town, visiting someone. Everyone had marks on their faces, like pockmarks from bad acne, but in strangely symmetrical fashion. Some of them even had shallow lines tracing from one neat hole to the other, some what like a schematic of the facial structure.

I was talking with a woman who was changing her over shirt, and I saw the same holes and lines were on her shoulders and arms as well. As she was changing, her eye began to twitch, rolling in it's socket, making a whirring sound. She looked embarrassed and asked me to give her a second, getting out a small zip up tool case from her pocket and taking out a very small black screw driver, like a thin alan key. She pushed it into the pin prick hole above her brow and began to twist it.

She noticed my confused expression and comprehension dawned on her.

"Oh... your a human"

SM

SM

I had a bad dream about a dead thread returning from the grave.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You'd best start believin' in ghost threads, SM...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You're in one.

P.S, you haven't experienced squat until you've experienced Old Hag Syndrome.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Recently I had a dream where I was in a spaceship, and every few seconds we'd go into hyper drive or something like that. Every time that happened, my face would bleed and I would feel pain (although I read you can't feel pain in dreams?). Each time it happened, the pain grew worse, and the blood increased. Eventually, I guessed that if we went through another hyper drive, my head would explode. But for whatever reason the pilot ignored me. I accepted my death, and waited. When we did go through another hyper drive, however, there was no pain. And I didn't die. Just a huge amount of blood came from my head. A very, very unsettling dream.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

This is a ghost thread, eh?

Quote from: B-Rad G on Oct 14, 2008, 11:27:32 AM
When I was 13, I had a dream where A monkey came to my house and He bite me then I got aids later. Then the whole world got aids from the Monkey.

Ghost of B-Rad G, please come back and finish Predator 3: Vengeance For Wolf. I'm dying to know what happens next.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: B-Rad G on Oct 14, 2008, 11:27:32 AM

This is how all threads should end.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

All Prometheus board threads at least.

SM

SM

This size difference between this guy:

and this guy:

...obviously means that the former worship the latter as gods.

While giving everyone in the world AIDS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed