Post your funny old AVP beliefs

Started by B-Rad G, Sep 25, 2008, 02:41:07 PM

Author
Post your funny old AVP beliefs (Read 6,047 times)

An-Alien

An-Alien

I thought facehuggers and aliens were two different species. :-\

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha, coz they look different?

Jango1201

Jango1201

When I was little I thought Bishop had the whole Alien Queen inside of him when the tail came through him.

BloodyRedBaron

^ Again, so did I, and I had a real what the f**k moment, even when I as in the single digits, that didn't make sense to my young brain.

Also, in between viewings of Alien, I forgot the Alien had a tail. I also used to think that Predators had three toes, like a T-Rex. I don't know why.

An-Alien

An-Alien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 04, 2008, 03:25:26 AM
Haha, coz they look different?

lol, yeah. :D They looked WAY too different.

gameoverman

I used to get confused between Alien and Aliens.  I thought they were the same movie for awhile.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I thought the sequel to Alien was called Alien 2, and that Aliens was the sequel to A2. It took a while to clue in Aliens was the sequel to Alien and Alien 2 never existed.

gameoverman

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 08, 2008, 04:52:18 AM
I thought the sequel to Alien was called Alien 2, and that Aliens was the sequel to A2. It took a while to clue in Aliens was the sequel to Alien and Alien 2 never existed.

There is an Alien 2.  It's some low budget Italian flick.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is it in any way tied to the Alien films?

gameoverman

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 08, 2008, 05:00:01 AM
Is it in any way tied to the Alien films?

It's an unofficial sequel to Alien.

BloodyRedBaron

Isn't that movie about a big red blob that bursts out of that one chicks face and then melts people who touch it?

Alienseseses

Yes. And quite unwatchable.

gameoverman

It's even worse than Alien Vs Hunter, so that should tell you something.

Purebreedalien

That is an impossibility.

An-Alien

An-Alien

OMG, I almost forgot, lol. :D When I was younger I didnt know there was an "Alien 3", I always thought it went from "Aliens" to "Alien Resurrection". lmao I was always confused whenever I watched "Alien Resurrection" because I didnt know Ripley died in the previous movie. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed