Least Favorite Predator

Started by wolfboy22, Sep 20, 2008, 07:53:55 PM

Which predator in your opinion was the worst?

Anytime(P1)
5 (9.6%)
Pussyface(P2)
0 (0%)
P2 Elder
0 (0%)
Scar
7 (13.5%)
Celtic
3 (5.8%)
Gill/Chopper
20 (38.5%)
AVP Elder
4 (7.7%)
Wolf
13 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author
Least Favorite Predator (Read 3,804 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You like an oversized mouth? Ok.

An-Alien

An-Alien

I hated gill. >:(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't get it, how can people hate Gill when he did absolutely nothing...

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 04, 2008, 03:25:49 AM
he did absolutely nothing...

There's your answer

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Like I said earlier: at least he didn't team up with a human.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Gills death wasnt really his fault, predators are not cows, they have binocular vision so can only see 180 degrees, if an alien is hiding in the darkness behind him how is he to know? plus the fact that he was pre-occupied in killing lex, i think it was scars or celtics fault, they ain't go each others back i think one of the other predators were facing in the aliens direction and did nothing.
I wouldn't be surprised if gill was actually the most skilled predator out of the three.

The Demon

The Demon

I'm not saying it was Chopper's fault. If he did actually get into some action id change my answer.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

It kind of looked like his peripheral vision was blocked by the mask. Seeing as how the eyes were at the same angle as human eyes... As they were, in fact, human eyes in a mask... he could only see as much as a human would.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He still isn't going to see an Alien's tail coming up from behind him.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

That's what I'm trying to say. With human-like peripheral vision (and blocked, at that) no wonder he won't hear a soundless tail behind him, or see it.

Scar knew about the alien behind him because the hands touching the wall make impact and sound.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed