11 seconds of game footage!!!

Started by CELTICPRED, Aug 29, 2008, 01:41:30 AM

Author
11 seconds of game footage!!! (Read 48,394 times)

Private Hudson

Considering someone recorded it of course quality is bad.

War Wager

War Wager

Sterile.

That's the first thing I thought when I watched it.

Ash 937

Ash 937

The resolution is so bad that I really can't tell if this is the game I've been waiting for or just some Aliens mod for some other game on someone's desktop.   Either way, can anyone confirm that this footage is from the 360, PS3, or PC? 

Private Hudson

Looks like PC.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Which is a good thing, but all FPS are best played for the PC. I'm totally getting the PC version hands down. I can't wait for the day I buy it, install it, crank all the setting to max and BAM! ;D

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Too short to tell if I liked it or not.

chupacabras acheronsis

there's a HD version of the Entire Vid, find it herehttp://crackle.com/c/Jace_Hall/Jace_Hall_Ep_13_SEASON_FINALE_/2366278#ml=o%3d12%26fpl%3d297045%26fx%3d
takes a while, but i say in god's name, it worth it

he also SHOOTS THE REAL f**kIN' PULSE RIFLE...

damn GEEKGASMIC  ;D :o :-* :P ::) 8) ;D :D :) ;) :) ;D

Ash 937

Ash 937

The "Entire Vid" shows how dedicated Gearbox is to the Alien franchise.  Concept art for the game appears to be on their hallways as well as littered on the walls of their offices.  Yes, they made a REAL pulse rifle too.  The whole thing is a fresh relief because at the core, its obvious that these guys are hardcore Alien geeks that really want to give the game the justice it deserves.  I'm glad the franchise found such a good home this time.  They are nothing like the writers and directors that have plagued the films over the last two decades.   

Predator755

Predator755

Really not that much at all... :(

Sleip

Sleip

Probably an beta version, but it looks really great ! Cant wait  :)

Cool with the real working pulse rifle, Saw another working pulse rifle on Youtube. Looks screen accurate maybe its was in the movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_dlAmBkr10

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Looks liek they're dedicated at least, and that's always a good thing.

I wonder, did they really get kicked out of gearbox, or was that staged?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 30, 2008, 03:06:22 AM
there's a HD version of the Entire Vid, find it herehttp://crackle.com/c/Jace_Hall/Jace_Hall_Ep_13_SEASON_FINALE_/2366278#ml=o%3d12%26fpl%3d297045%26fx%3d
takes a while, but i say in god's name, it worth it

he also SHOOTS THE REAL f**kIN' PULSE RIFLE...

damn GEEKGASMIC  ;D :o :-* :P ::) 8) ;D :D :) ;) :) ;D

That was pretty freakin cool! I swear when ACM comes out it will be a time for healing for the fans lol.

Sykopathic

Sykopathic

Man I can't wait for this game. Did anyone else notice how good the alien running up the wall onto the ceiling looked?

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

You could hardly see it.

Sykopathic

Sykopathic

Quote from: Kriszilla on Aug 30, 2008, 06:24:43 PM
You could hardly see it.

It was fairly visible on the ceiling before it got blasted. And if you look at it it did look fairly good. Better than the old games where they basically just slid up and down the walls.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed