Other movies that would have worked with aAliens or Predators

Started by nexus, Aug 06, 2008, 03:07:31 PM

Author
Other movies that would have worked with aAliens or Predators (Read 5,330 times)

Mr.X

Jaws.  Just put the queen in Jaws place.

Private Hudson

You mean make the queen swim?

Mr.X

yeah but I was kidding.

scarface

jesito

"When Harry met Sally", being Harry an Alien an Sally a Predator.

Private Hudson

The Passion of the Christ. Just throw an Alien hive into the mix and you'll have a masterpiece.

xLV-426x

Quote from: Undeadite on Aug 06, 2008, 09:32:49 PM
Titanic, replace the iceburg with aliens.

On the Iceberg there could be some Aliens camping out. And replace Jack with a Predator.

The One and Only

Lifeforce.
ARMAGEDDON. With the Armidillos came equipped with those gattling guns, i.e. in a deleted scene called "Debris Eliminators". One would  suspect NASA was expecting our intrepid crews to find something more than just rock formations on that asteroid.

DoomRulz

The Jurassic Park movies.

Newsfop

Prepare to shred me apart. I had a secret hope that the monster in Cloverfield was actually a gigantic alien. It so turns out that  it was just a big angry sea monster. But Lawdy, what if? That would have been sweet.

J.J. Abrahms has done well with other stuff. Maybe the Bad Robot should get its pincers on the Alien franchise.

Amaymyon666

it would be sick to have seen a predator in any of the Batman films...  any of you seen that fan film on youtube called batman dead end.. sooo sick

Kimo

Critters

1) Replace the Critters with some Aliens

2) Replace the bounty hunters with a Predator or two

3) Make it happen in some shitty very small town just like in critters.

4) we get AVPR

An-Alien

^^LOL :D

I think Predator and Jurassic Park could work. :o

Alienseseses

Burn after Reading, maybe? But just before the end.

gameoverman

Total Recall - the alien ruins they find on Mars are predator technology.

Naked Lunch - facehugger typewriter, people drinking alien slime, a dude gets raped by a drone ( :P )

Mad Max 2 - the fort is surrounded by millions of aliens, so Max has to drive the armoured truck through hordes of aliens to get them out.

Brokeback Mountain - two predators decides to hunt gay cowboys, then they fall in love.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed