New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,267,563 times)

KAHLESS

KAHLESS

Hi guys im james 36 from australia, i was a member of one of the best AVP gaming clans =ARC=.

I am trying to find old clan members.
the website is down and i have no way to find them and was hoping to start on sites like this

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Tony Pope on Oct 06, 2017, 08:18:47 AM
Well, I actually haven't read the Rage War series, by which I believe you are referring to Incursion and the likes? I do hope to, however Predator novels did hit a high standard over the years. From having read Nathan Archers excellent work, pretty much as they came out, to both Turnabout & South China Sea which were incredible!

Yeah, I mean those ones. Predator: Incursion, Alien: Invasion, AvP: Armageddon. They were all really good but completely different to all the others. Very different in style. I felt the Predators were a little underpowered in the first one but that changed completely in the next ones.

QuoteThat said, I'm also a complete stranger to the recent Alien trilogy of novels. Never got around to them, probably never will. Perhaps it is I feel there's been some overkill lately. Where as once I recall waiting long periods of time regarding announcements for anything really.

I can understand that. Personally I think they're coming out a nice steady pace. Not too fast but regular. I like it this way.

QuoteHonestly, the last slew of comics I got through was Fire & Stone of which I didn't truly enjoy that much though planning to give some time for Predator: Life & Death.

I found Fire and Stone a little underwhelming. I still need to re-read Life and Death in one go but I remember it being a better experience over all.

QuoteDefinitely looking forward to If It Bleeds!

You should be! Very good read!

Quote from: KAHLESS on Oct 12, 2017, 11:49:05 AM
Hi guys im james 36 from australia, i was a member of one of the best AVP gaming clans =ARC=.

the website is down and i have no way to find them and was hoping to start on sites like this

Welcome to the boards! I'm not familiar with anyone being in the ARC clan here but good luck with the mission.

Agonisus

Agonisus

Hello, all.

I'm Agonisus (Syntaxx Seven, Jonathan Velasquez...)  I'm 37 years old and reside in sunny California.

I was and still am the Lead Coder, Sound and Visual Effects Artist for the PROJAM Team.
Many of you may remember PROJAM 3, 4, etc. Well. It's been over a decade and we're back.

Thanks to Darkness for getting me set up in here, and thanks to all who supported my team's work in the past.  :)

I look forward to developing PROJAM 5 (single player) for AVP2.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the club, Agonisus! Great to see you're still working on Projam. I still remember discovering the mod for the first time and being impressed at all the changes.

Agonisus

Agonisus

Thanks, Hicks. It was a lot of fun to make. It's a shame the servers eventually went down. I was going to make Primal PROJAM the new, updated version but we encountered a lot of strange multiplayer issues that negatively effected the experience. It worked but character's floated off the ground, odd lag issues and other random poop just made it a toilet show. We elected to make this release single player instead.

Ultimate Savage

I have been a member here for months but not even introduced myself? How rude lol.

David Savage. I love create fan fiction and have recently posted a short premise for an AVP movie idea.

Hope everyone has a spine-ripping time here. ;)

Agonisus

Agonisus

Welcome, Mr. Savage. :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Agonisus on Oct 19, 2017, 09:17:09 PM
Thanks, Hicks. It was a lot of fun to make. It's a shame the servers eventually went down. I was going to make Primal PROJAM the new, updated version but we encountered a lot of strange multiplayer issues that negatively effected the experience. It worked but character's floated off the ground, odd lag issues and other random poop just made it a toilet show. We elected to make this release single player instead.

Fortunately, we're still able to play by various means. At least you got it out in some fashion.

Quote from: Ultimate Savage on Oct 20, 2017, 12:52:23 AM
I have been a member here for months but not even introduced myself? How rude lol.

David Savage. I love create fan fiction and have recently posted a short premise for an AVP movie idea.

Hope everyone has a spine-ripping time here. ;)

Welcome to the club!

TheDragonflyArtShop

Hello! So glad to have come across a larger community that are fans of Aliens and Predators! Personally Predators are my favorite.

Helipilot713

Hello all! My true name is Matt. I'm 21 yrs. old.  I am a helicopter pilot in the U.S. and a huge Alien and Predator fan. Very happy to be a part of the community here.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheDragonflyArtShop on Oct 22, 2017, 05:55:26 PM
Hello! So glad to have come across a larger community that are fans of Aliens and Predators! Personally Predators are my favorite.

Quote from: Helipilot713 on Oct 23, 2017, 07:54:08 PM
Hello all! My true name is Matt. I'm 21 yrs. old.  I am a helicopter pilot in the U.S. and a huge Alien and Predator fan. Very happy to be a part of the community here.

Welcome to AvP Galaxy! Loving the avatar, Heli! Very fitting.  ;D

Fallen_Xenomorph

My name is Fallen Xenomorph nice to meet you  ;D ;)

Anthony

Anthony

Welcome to the fourms, Fallen!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to aboard, Fallen!

Master Chief

Quote from: TheDragonflyArtShop on Oct 22, 2017, 05:55:26 PM
Quote from: Helipilot713 on Oct 23, 2017, 07:54:08 PM
Quote from: KAHLESS on Oct 12, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

Quote from: Fallen_Xenomorph on Nov 14, 2017, 05:19:36 PM
My name is Fallen Xenomorph nice to meet you  ;D ;)

Welcome aboard, recruits!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed