New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,265,465 times)

Predgirl29

Hi there  :)

I am new here and i'm a Frenchgirl, so sorry if my English is not good sometimes. I'm a big fan of Predator and AVP.
I discovered this forum a short time ago and decided to sign up to discuss with you. I also love drawing and I might share with you some of my creations.

See ya  :D

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Welcome Frenchgirl, uh, I mean Predgirl  ;D Lot of us here are not navite english speakers so as long as you will make sence it matters not that your English is not perfect. Hope we will see some of your creations soon :)

Predgirl29

Quote from: MoonerSK on Jul 12, 2017, 06:14:39 PM
Welcome Frenchgirl, uh, I mean Predgirl  ;D Lot of us here are not navite english speakers so as long as you will make sence it matters not that your English is not perfect. Hope we will see some of your creations soon :)

Thank you  :D

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Predgirl and Fundamental! Looking forward to seeing both of your work!  :)

Fundamental

Thanks Corporal Hicks!

You can take a look at the comparisons I've posted here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=58106.msg2235463#msg2235463

Feedbacks are welcome!

Umed Ten

Umed Ten

Hello everyone!

Preternatus

Hello All,

I played AVP2 + AVP2 Primal Hunt for like 8+ hours a day back in college (2004-2008) under the name "PIMP", maining as Alien Runner.  I just moved to Alaska with the USCG and should have internet access on my computer in a couple of days, and joined this website for game issue troubleshooting and multiplayer networking (if the AVP2 Servers are back online).  The site looks great, and it's good to see a bustling AVP community.

UglyMF

UglyMF

Hi everyone,
New to the forum, but certainly not new to Aliens or Predators as I've been a fan since the movies first came out.
Currently looking to add a predator to my varied costume collection so I can actually become one with them  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Welcome UglyMF. I'm sure you'll like it here

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards to all our new members!

Mr.Daryl

Mr.Daryl

Hey Mr.Daryl here thanks for letting me join

Call

Call

Hello friends! My name is Ceridwen (but you can call me, well, Call). I've been on a massive Alien-series kick lately and found myself diving into the archives of the site here so many times I thought I'd make an ID and introduce myself!

The first film in either series I saw in the theater was Alien vs. Predator in 2004, and I can't remember for sure but it may have been the first Alien or Predator film I saw in its entirety. I was nineteen and I took my seventeen year old brother; we saw a lot of movies together that summer, including The Chronicles of Riddick and Hellboy, all of which I'm pretty sure he rated "dumb but kinda cool."  :D

In the years since, I've become a big fan of the Alien series, as well as Predator, though I am not as fond of its sequels and am not as aware of the Predator lore, generally. Of Alien, there isn't one of the five (six if we count Prometheus) that I dislike. As you might've guessed from the username, I even have a soft spot for Alien Resurrection. :) Honestly, AVP:R is the only one of the combined eleven films I dislike (sorry, I know it has its fans!).

Anyway, thanks for all the work on this incredible site; the archive of script drafts alone has been fascinating!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the club, Call! We're an eclectic bunch with some really weird tastes and plenty of love and plenty of arguments. Thanks for the kind words and the introduction. I look forward to seeing you add your voice to the others.  :)

General Shadow

Hi I am General Shadow and I am a big fan of anything to do with xenomorphs, colonial marines, and predators. I am 24 and very shy so yeah Hi.
CHEERS!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the website.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed