New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,257,677 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on Mar 21, 2012, 05:49:44 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 21, 2012, 03:28:40 PM
Welcome to Dannythegent and Snugville. Always good to see fresh faces around here :)

Only because you like to torture them to de...i mean hug them as we are a bunch of normal nice people who are most certainly not insane and will happily welcome all new members with open arms  :laugh:

Now what on Earth would make you say that ;D

original-sins

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 22, 2012, 04:51:20 AM

Welcome Pete enjoy your stay and wait for the one of the best films of the year.
Thank you very much Terx2 for your welcome. I think all the excitement for Prometheus is wonderfull and I am so very impressed at how brilliantly and cleverly well the film is being marketed. What is so impressive though is how the film is bringing so many people together to talk about it and find new friends along the way. "Our Family is" most certainly "Growing".

glaswegianmark

glaswegianmark

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE TAKE BACK INVICTUS005

HE'S IN EVERY SINGLE ALIEN FAN FORUM
lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Friend of yours?

SpaceJockeyFullofBourbon

Hey folks.  I've been lurking on the Prometheus forum - a convenient reason to avoid work, for which I am grateful.

I've been obsessed with Alien ever since I watched it on TV ~30 years ago - I think I was 7.  I made it through the face-hugging scene, the chestburster, all the deaths... then had to leave the room.  Couldn't take the tension.  I had to catch the end later.  Now I'm equally obsessed with Prometheus.  Perhaps I'll become a useful member of society again after June 8.   

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit SpaceJockeyFullofBourbon. Show these youngsters what you know. 8)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 23, 2012, 08:58:59 PM
Welcome aboard recruit SpaceJockeyFullofBourbon. Show these youngsters what you know. 8)

You read his file, Chief? I think he'll do good.

CarnalCalligraphy

I've posted here before but I'm certain that many of the current forum members signed up during my hiatus, so I'd like to re-introduce myself.

MrSpaceJockey

Another Jockey! Halloa!

Master Chief

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 23, 2012, 09:00:32 PM

Even yours, Rider. 8)  Yes, if he stays, he'll fit right in.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 23, 2012, 09:40:10 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 23, 2012, 09:00:32 PM

Even yours, Rider. 8)  Yes, if he stays, he'll fit right in.
Uh oh. :D

Ulfer

Ulfer

Hello everybody,
My name is Julien. I'm 22. I'm French. But I like to contribute to English forums ;). And I'm a student in French literature.
I like very much Alien and its successors. I'm not really much a Predator fan, although I like the first movie and the games AVP (when they are good). The AVP movies, hum. The first one could have been so much better... I will tell nothing of the second one. They're entertainment... The Alien movies are more interesting, notably the first one on many levels. I will maybe become a fan of Prometheus somewhere in June :D...
What else can I say ? I'm a reasonable fan of Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Fringe... Movies and TV are but a fraction of my interests, since I like everything that is intellectually stimulating and aesthetically pleasing to my senses and my brain :). I'm an aspiring writer. I'd like to say : "That's all", but it would be a lie (one of my works is a text of more than 400 pages where I try to understand myself :o I'm more alien and mysterious than a Space Jockey.).  ;D :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Ulfer on Mar 23, 2012, 10:22:40 PM
Hello everybody,
My name is Julien. I'm 22. I'm French. But I like to contribute to English forums ;). And I'm a student in French literature.
I like very much Alien and its successors. I'm not really much a Predator fan, although I like the first movie and the games AVP (when they are good). The AVP movies, hum. The first one could have been so much better... I will tell nothing of the second one. They're entertainment... The Alien movies are more interesting, notably the first one on many levels. I will maybe become a fan of Prometheus somewhere in June :D...
What else can I say ? I'm a reasonable fan of Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Fringe... Movies and TV are but a fraction of my interests, since I like everything that is intellectually stimulating and aesthetically pleasing to my senses and my brain :). I'm an aspiring writer. I'd like to say : "That's all", but it would be a lie (one of my works is a text of more than 400 pages where I try to understand myself :o I'm more alien and mysterious than a Space Jockey.).  ;D :laugh:

Welcome aboard recruit.  8)

Snark

Snark

I'm Anthony. I'm 26 and have been following the Alien franchise since I was a young boy and saw Alien for the first time on a local tv station's Saturday late night movie of the week. Scared the crap out of me and got me hooked. See you around the boards!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ulfer on Mar 23, 2012, 10:22:40 PM
Hello everybody,

Bienvenue monsieur, j'espere que vous allez rester avec nous, longtemps! ;)

My French is a little rusty so forgive me if my grammar was off :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed