New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,257,769 times)

Corporal Hicks

You'll find plenty of fellow fans here. The struggle is real but made easier with the Internet. Thank God.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Sgt Harry G Wells on Feb 10, 2016, 03:40:18 PM
I'm Dave from the United Kingdom, I'm 39 and have been a HUGE fan of Aliens, Predator and AvP for close to 20 years now. I own the all of the omnibuses that Darkhorse have put out there and a fair few of the various novels that are about. I'll leave it there for now and hope to talk to you soon.
Great to see you.So far I love talking to you on the threads so I hope we carry on(Like Hicks said its good to meet a UK comrade)

Sgt Harry G Wells

Cheers man and same here.

Cruja

Cruja

Hi! I'm Cruja. I'm an AVP fan, though I probably can't be considered "hardcore fan". I own all the movies at least and love them. I am also a toy collector. Most of my toys span hot toys. I have a few predators and am trying to find a good alien one to match.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the fold! I think you can probably be called hardcore level 1 if you're collection is mostly Hot Toys  :P. That dedication.

future_Tarzan³

What's up guys?  New to the forum but having been using the site for years.  ;D

Master Chief

Quote from: future_Tarzan on Feb 12, 2016, 04:40:08 PM
I've been watching you for years.  ;D Welcome aboard!

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 14, 2016, 07:20:59 PM
Quote from: future_Tarzan on Feb 12, 2016, 04:40:08 PM
I've been watching you for years.  ;D Welcome aboard!

:P :P :P

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the war, Tarzan!  :) You faired well against the Predator from what I remember.

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2016, 08:32:04 AM
Welcome to the war, Tarzan!  :) You faired well against the Predator from what I remember.

:laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Sgt Harry G Wells

That was definintely one of the better crossovers. I had to get it seperately because they didn't include it in any of the omnibuses.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: d3ckard on Feb 09, 2016, 03:22:05 PM
Hey I'm new to this site, I used to post on Hive the alien and predator forum years ago

Would that be thehiveforum.net? If so I was a member there to but didn't post much.  Was a good forum to.

Predator@Alien

Hello,

I'm french, so sorry if you don't understand what I read ^^'

I'm a really good fan of the Alien saga, Predator a little and AVP too. My priority is the saga Alien canon AND OF COURSE Aliens Colonial Marines  :)

I'm here to find other ideas about the Alien saga canon because I love that ^^'  And if someone can, tell me where can I find a topic where you talk only about the saga Alien canon please.

Thank's  ;D

Corporal Hicks

If your interest is mainly the Alien films then you might want to head on over to the Alien film board: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?board=11.0

And welcome to the community.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed