New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,266,637 times)

HorrorMan77

HorrorMan77

Hi thank you for having me on this amazing site I am new and I look forward To reading and replying to many posts .

Jegeren

Jegeren

Welcome Multinacho8, Leeta, and HorrorMan77!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all the new blood  ;D Any questions, feel free to message a mod to ask.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Leeta and HorrorMan, more n00bs, yay!!

Murfy426

Murfy426

Hi everyone I'm murf from Scotland one of the many In their twentys who was spoon fed Fox's monsters from too early an age and became hooked ever since lol

The Cruentus

Where is Sgt. Zim? He likes instructing new recruits.  :laugh: Just mind your forearms, he likes to snap them.  ;D

Deacs1973

Hi Guys, Gals and everyone In between - 40 something year old who didn't realise there were so many fans out there - looking forward to interacting with you all on the Forums

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to everyone!  ;D Please make sure you check out the rules and feel free to PM a mod with any questions.

Shevvie

Shevvie

Sup guys! Not exactly new here but I feel that it's time to make the jump across from official forums to here now that Isolations DLC is more or less wrapped up. Some of you may have heard me on the odd podcast and such with Corporal Hicks but I want to get more involved here. =)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hiya Shevvie! Welcome :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Shevvie on Mar 09, 2015, 12:08:19 PM
Sup guys! Not exactly new here but I feel that it's time to make the jump across from official forums to here now that Isolations DLC is more or less wrapped up. Some of you may have heard me on the odd podcast and such with Corporal Hicks but I want to get more involved here. =)

Yo! I forgot to text you back the other day. I'ma drop you an PM.

Xenomorpheus

Newb here, but long time lurker.

Been an Alien fan since the 80's. My recent playthrough of Alien: Isolation (which then escalated to re-playing every Aliens/Predator video game I could get my hands on) has rejuvenated my love for the series.

Howdy!

Corporal Hicks

Its wonderful when that happens, isn't it?

Welcome! Any questions, feel free to ask.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xenomorpheus on Mar 13, 2015, 05:35:33 AM
Newb here, but long time lurker.

Been an Alien fan since the 80's. My recent playthrough of Alien: Isolation (which then escalated to re-playing every Aliens/Predator video game I could get my hands on) has rejuvenated my love for the series.

Howdy!

Welcome Xenomorpheus! Hicks and I are two of the mods here, so feel free to ask us any questions you may have. Enjoy :)

Savlich

Savlich

Hi all,

Huge fan of the alien universe, and avid alien collector.
Enjoying the books at the moment and looking fwd to the new Blomkamp movie.
Been around the r/LV426 Reddit page a bit and figured id come over here.

Cheers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed