New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,266,036 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: andrea.ryukbarcella on Sep 29, 2014, 01:27:00 PM
Hi Guys, i'm Andrea, i'm new and im italian!

Welcome aboard Andrea! We're happy to have you :)

Mr. Forest

Hello everyone.  I'm Thomas, 22 and a big fan of the Alien and Predator franchises.  As you can see, I am pro-alien and my favorite movie is Alien (1979).  I am greatly excited for Alien: Isolation and cannot wait to share impressions of the game and the films themselves.

Randomizer

Welcome !  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Watchful Xeno on Sep 29, 2014, 09:51:11 PM
Hello everyone.  I'm Thomas, 22 and a big fan of the Alien and Predator franchises.  As you can see, I am pro-alien and my favorite movie is Alien (1979).  I am greatly excited for Alien: Isolation and cannot wait to share impressions of the game and the films themselves.

A new recruit for the ranks! Nice to meet you Thomas :)

Kotsy123

Kotsy123

Hi! My name is Taylor, I'm a transgender girl from Florida. I've been a huge fan of the AvP franchise since I was a kid and have been lurking this forum for awhile and I finally decided to make an account. I've been hyped for Alien: Isolation for months now and I cannot wait! I look forward to being a part of this forum ^_^

-Taylor

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Taylor!! Enjoy your stay with us :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to our last bunch of recruits! As always, feel free to ask any questions and to make sure you're familiar with the rules: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

GameOverHero

Hello everyone, my name is Blake. I work at a video game store and run a YouTube channel. I've been a huge A/P fan for most of my life. I can't wait for Isolation. I look forward to posting here :)

DoomRulz

Hello Blake! Welcome to our humble abode :)

tavianini19

tavianini19

Welcome good sir!

Reldn

Reldn

Greetings all. I'm Jim, been a long time lurker on these forums and a big fan of the Alien and Predator films since I was a kid.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice to meet you Jim! :)

System Apollo

Wow! This place is still going?! I remember when AvPgalaxy was hosted under gamespy way back around 2003 to 2004. I used to be a member here back when AvP the movie was in the hype. I am very happy to see this place, many nostalgic memories. :)
Hopefully I can be as frequent a visitor as I was back then!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome. Always a pleasure to see someone from way back.

System Apollo

Corporal Hicks? AvP gossip? I played a couple of matches of the AJL mod with you a long time back. However, I'm pretty sure Player_0 doesn't ring a bell.. Do you remember Lords of Insurrection; the clan?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed