New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,263,603 times)

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Samuel Brett on Apr 19, 2014, 06:04:00 PM
I'm new here, I'm 28, I'm an Alien and Aliens super fan, and Kane's Son is my favorite xenomorph design.

I'm here mainly because I've been thinking about the xenomorph reproductive cycle a lot lately, and I would like to share my thoughts on it at some point. I think I can make it pretty logical.

Greetings Samuel. It is my assumption that you will find this forum to be the exemplary beacon of Alien/Predator fandom.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Samuel Brett on Apr 19, 2014, 06:04:00 PM
I'm new here, I'm 28, I'm an Alien and Aliens super fan, and Kane's Son is my favorite xenomorph design.

I'm here mainly because I've been thinking about the xenomorph reproductive cycle a lot lately, and I would like to share my thoughts on it at some point. I think I can make it pretty logical.

Welcome to the thread! We can't wait to hear them :)

daniel.martinezmunoz

Hi everybody!!!

I'm Dani  26 years old pro model maker and owner of unmundoaotraescala.com I´m from Madrid- Spain 
I love Alien and Predator mythology
This website is awesome!!

Greetings!
;)

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: daniel.martinezmunoz on Apr 21, 2014, 06:25:56 PM
Hi everybody!!!

I'm Dani  26 years old pro model maker and owner of unmundoaotraescala.com I´m from Madrid- Spain 

Greetings!
;)

We must see your art! :) Welcome!

juggernot94

Hey everyone, my name is Juggernot, but you can call me jugg for short; been a fan of the AvP series since i was little and have most of the comics owned and im a huge fan of anything AvP.. except the movies... such an abomination those were.. But anyways, my favorite species to use is the Aliens, they have just always caught my eye as to how they attach and fight as a pack, like Lions. But to wrap this up, im would be happy to get to know everyone i meat and have a lovely evening :D

elmen

elmen

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 22, 2014, 01:34:44 AM
Quote from: daniel.martinezmunoz on Apr 21, 2014, 06:25:56 PM
Hi everybody!!!

Greetings!
;)

We must see your art! :) Welcome!

Thanks a lot!!
Elmen is my name on this forum (Daniel Martinez Muñoz my real name)
...mistakenly identify me with my facebook account, apologize for the inconvenience.
I ask the moderators to delete my comment as "daniel.martinezmunoz" I will post forever as Elmen.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: juggernot94 on Apr 22, 2014, 02:01:04 AM
Hey everyone, my name is Juggernot, but you can call me jugg for short; been a fan of the AvP series since i was little and have most of the comics owned and im a huge fan of anything AvP.. except the movies... such an abomination those were.. But anyways, my favorite species to use is the Aliens, they have just always caught my eye as to how they attach and fight as a pack, like Lions. But to wrap this up, im would be happy to get to know everyone i meat and have a lovely evening :D

Welcome jugg :)

bigbisont

Hello all.   For some reason I have postponed getting set up here on this forum.  Seeing images from other's custom figure work is what motivated me to finally pull the trigger.  I am mostly active on the Aliens Legacy site as Aliens is my favorite movie of all time.  I certainly appreciate the other Alien and Predator films, but my obsession with the Colonial Marines is borderline unhealthy!  Collecting memorabilia and building custom figures of my favorite characters (in all scales) and 1:1 props are my primary hobbies.   See everyone on the boards.

Darwinsgirl

Welcome bigbisont! 

Firefly76

My name is Ty.  I am a big Predator fan. My favorite is the Celtic from AVP. I joined for info and update and to add rare items to my collection of predators.  I'm currently looking for the HCG predator bio/ bust, if someone could help me add this to my collection that would be great. Just PM me.

Thanks
Ty

Shadow Of The Day

I'm Shadow Of The Day, I'm 15 also I'm a huge fan of anything Alien vs predator related  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And we'll embrace the world in gray! Welcome :)

Xenojira

Xenojira

Hi there, I'm Xenojira, I'm 19 and a huge Alien fan. I'm also a Predator fan, though I'll take the Xenos over the Preds anytime.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Xenojira, enjoy your stay :)

Xenojira

Xenojira

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 19, 2014, 04:44:00 PM
Welcome Xenojira, enjoy your stay :)

Thanks, I surely will.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed