New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,257,423 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: shamash on Apr 03, 2012, 10:57:18 AM
hello, i joined up to talk about Prometheus, i love history and scifi, I'm really excited and i can't wait to see the film

You're not the only one who is excited for Prometheus :D Welcome shamash. Enjoy your stay :)

incandescence

long time lurker, had to sign up, so i could talk about the possibility of James Cameron doing a Prometheus sequel... i know its a April fools day joke, but wouldn't it be great if it were true.

shamash

shamash

thanks for the warm welcome terx2

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: incandescence on Apr 03, 2012, 11:20:28 AM
long time lurker, had to sign up, so i could talk about the possibility of James Cameron doing a Prometheus sequel... i know its a April fools day joke, but wouldn't it be great if it were true.

Welcome to our site incandescence, enjoy your stay :)

incandescence

thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Born Of Cold Light

Hey, I just joined this forum.  I've been an AvP fan for almost fiteen years, and I'm super excited about the upcoming Prometheus film.  Hope to have some great discussions with you all.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome Many Angled One hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you around the forums :)

chronophasia

chronophasia

I actually registered a while back when I wanted to share a poster I made (and looking back on said poster is funny because it doesn't look too great and because my design work has improved greatly since then). :P

But I'm looking forward to posting here more often and I can't wait for Prometheus!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Hey guys,Vep here. I reside in the tropical north of Australia and Been abit of a lurker for a while so I found some topics I really want to talk about so I came aboard. :)

I also have a Predator reproduction theroy that I believe is a hell of alot better then what the novels or comics sprout. I want to share that once Im topic creating worthy.

and I like others,am immensely excited for Prometheus.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome chronophasiae and Vepariga hope you two enjoy your stay and that you post that interesting predator reproduction theory Vepariga. I think you need 50 posts to make a topic? Not sure about that though. Anyway It's glad to see another Australian in the galaxy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to both chronophasia and Vepariga. We're all very pleased to have you with us. Enjoy your stay! :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome guys!

Elaya_B

Elaya_B

Hello I'm new to the forum but not to the game. My name here is the same as it is in my gamer id on my PS3 where I have the game on.
Anyone who'd like more people to back them up feel free, but I'm not that good I guess.
Also like to find out who has this on PC

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Elaya_B, good to have you :)

Rong

Rong

Good Evening everyone,

Thought i would join up to get involved in all this Prometheus talk, not long to go now till it releases.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed