User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

AvPGalaxy News

Statistics

1,855,095 Posts in 28,182 Topics
by 17,983 Members
Latest Member: raymond.brown2

Author Topic: New Members >>> Introduce Yourself  (Read 222754 times)

Ulfer

• Facehugger
    • Ulfer
Re: New Members >>> Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5670 on: Mar 23, 2012, 10:22:40 PM »
Hello everybody,
My name is Julien. I'm 22. I'm French. But I like to contribute to English forums ;). And I'm a student in French literature.
I like very much Alien and its successors. I'm not really much a Predator fan, although I like the first movie and the games AVP (when they are good). The AVP movies, hum. The first one could have been so much better... I will tell nothing of the second one. They're entertainment... The Alien movies are more interesting, notably the first one on many levels. I will maybe become a fan of Prometheus somewhere in June :D...
What else can I say ? I'm a reasonable fan of Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Fringe... Movies and TV are but a fraction of my interests, since I like everything that is intellectually stimulating and aesthetically pleasing to my senses and my brain :). I'm an aspiring writer. I'd like to say : "That's all", but it would be a lie (one of my works is a text of more than 400 pages where I try to understand myself :o I'm more alien and mysterious than a Space Jockey.).  ;D :laugh:

Ghost Rider

• Carrier Alien
  • "Burn."
« Reply #5671 on: Mar 23, 2012, 10:26:08 PM »
Hello everybody,
My name is Julien. I'm 22. I'm French. But I like to contribute to English forums ;). And I'm a student in French literature.
I like very much Alien and its successors. I'm not really much a Predator fan, although I like the first movie and the games AVP (when they are good). The AVP movies, hum. The first one could have been so much better... I will tell nothing of the second one. They're entertainment... The Alien movies are more interesting, notably the first one on many levels. I will maybe become a fan of Prometheus somewhere in June :D...
What else can I say ? I'm a reasonable fan of Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Fringe... Movies and TV are but a fraction of my interests, since I like everything that is intellectually stimulating and aesthetically pleasing to my senses and my brain :). I'm an aspiring writer. I'd like to say : "That's all", but it would be a lie (one of my works is a text of more than 400 pages where I try to understand myself :o I'm more alien and mysterious than a Space Jockey.).  ;D :laugh:

Welcome aboard recruit.  8)

Snark

• Colonial Marine
  • Needs more cowbell
« Reply #5672 on: Mar 24, 2012, 06:01:19 AM »
I'm Anthony. I'm 26 and have been following the Alien franchise since I was a young boy and saw Alien for the first time on a local tv station's Saturday late night movie of the week. Scared the crap out of me and got me hooked. See you around the boards!

DoomRulz

• Harrigan
  • I am Raptor Jesus.
« Reply #5673 on: Mar 24, 2012, 02:01:03 PM »
Hello everybody,

Bienvenue monsieur, j'espere que vous allez rester avec nous, longtemps! ;)

My French is a little rusty so forgive me if my grammar was off :P

Ruth

• Alien Egg
« Reply #5674 on: Mar 25, 2012, 09:59:06 AM »
Hi guys! I'm not going to write long introductions, so I'll keep it short and simple. My name's Ruth (I'm a girl, if you ask) and I'm from Lithuania. I've been a fan of Alien since my kindergarten times. Thanks to my parents. English is my secondary language so don't judge me very harshly! :D
Also, I'm pretty much open-minded, friendly and with sense of humor.

Terx2

• Carrier Alien
  • A new world order is at hand.
« Reply #5675 on: Mar 25, 2012, 12:02:19 PM »

Welcome Pete enjoy your stay and wait for the one of the best films of the year.
Thank you very much Terx2 for your welcome. I think all the excitement for Prometheus is wonderfull and I am so very impressed at how brilliantly and cleverly well the film is being marketed. What is so impressive though is how the film is bringing so many people together to talk about it and find new friends along the way. "Our Family is" most certainly "Growing".

Indeed. It feels like one big family reunion. Were all fans of alien and the questions it left in our heads after watching it will hopefully be answered in Prometheus. Also welcome Snark, Ulfer, CarnalCalligraphy and SpaceJockeyFullofBourbon hope to see you around the forum and you all enjoy your stay :)

Dross

• Alien Egg
« Reply #5676 on: Mar 25, 2012, 12:17:05 PM »
Hey everybody, my name is Daniel, I'm 27 and a lifelong Alien fan.  Really excited about Prometheus, and I've been enjoying reading the forums and everyone's predictions/theories about it, so I decided to join up.  Glad to be aboard.

DoomRulz

• Harrigan
  • I am Raptor Jesus.
« Reply #5677 on: Mar 25, 2012, 02:08:06 PM »
Welcome Dross and Ruth! Come on down and have some fun with us. :)

HudsonHicks

• Facehugger
  • It's what I choose to believe
« Reply #5678 on: Mar 25, 2012, 04:46:50 PM »
Hi Guys,
I'm Mark, 27, UK. Been a massive fan of the Alien franchise since Resurrection came out (yeah I know, but the 1979 original was a few years before my time). Used to knock about on alot of AvP forums on Facebook but since they shut down the discussions feature I never quite got around to registering on this brilliant site. Although I must admit I have been one of those people lurking in the background but never contributing to the discussions on here. After recently joining the forums on the Prometheous website I thought it high time I came out of hiding and actually joined in here.
So that's me.

Shasvre

• Space Jockey
« Reply #5679 on: Mar 25, 2012, 06:11:52 PM »
Welcome, Hudson. Glad to have you here. It's always nice when lurkers step out from the shadows and join up. :)
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 07:36:45 PM by Laufey »

DoomRulz

• Harrigan
  • I am Raptor Jesus.
« Reply #5680 on: Mar 25, 2012, 07:35:54 PM »
Hi Guys,
I'm Mark, 27, UK. Been a massive fan of the Alien franchise since Resurrection came out (yeah I know, but the 1979 original was a few years before my time). Used to knock about on alot of AvP forums on Facebook but since they shut down the discussions feature I never quite got around to registering on this brilliant site. Although I must admit I have been one of those people lurking in the background but never contributing to the discussions on here. After recently joining the forums on the Prometheous website I thought it high time I came out of hiding and actually joined in here.
So that's me.

Welcome Mark, good to have you with us. Enjoy your stay! :)

Predator_The_Wolf

• Anytime
« Reply #5681 on: Mar 25, 2012, 11:08:40 PM »
I'm Predator_The_Wolf and I am 14 yrs. old. Thanks for the welcoming by the way, Darkness. I would like to tell you guys a bit about myself and I'll start by saying that I'm HUGE fan of Predators and Aliens. And yes, I'm looking for a Masked Wolf Predator action figure to add to my rather small collection. Right now I have a Tracker Predator,a customized Battle-Damaged Unmasked Berserker Predator, Shaman Predator, a Battle-Damaged Classic Predator, Falconer Predator, a Hound, Elder Predator(both of his legs broke from the knee joint when he fell off of my shelf http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/Smileys/default/cry.gif), um...oh yeah I switched the heads,bodies and hands of the series 4 Boar and City Hunter and made the City Hunter's face and Boar's body all bloody so that looks pretty awesome (in my opinion), and I customized my first BD Classic Predator because he,well, didn't look too great and I'll post an image of what he looks like at the moment. So that's a little bit about me and what I have in my collection: Oh, yeah, I also have some more ideas for some custom Predators; Dragon, Ghost, Dark,Tiger, Bone Grill Predator and an Unmasked Closed Mouth Battle-Damaged Wolf Predator. Can't wait to start on them and later I'll describe how I'll make them. http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif

Predator_The_Wolf

• Anytime
« Reply #5682 on: Mar 25, 2012, 11:53:43 PM »
Hey guys,  Predator_The_Wolf again and here's how I will make those customs; Ghost: *Gort head on Grey Back Elder body with Wolf Predator feet; Dragon: *1987 Classic Predator head on Golden Angel Elder body and I'm going to take off that strap with the cut-lass and pistol with Wolf Predator feet and I plan to paint part of the mask and the feet black; Tiger: *Masked Berserker head on a Classic Predator body and I am going to remove the jaw bone and paint it a metallic grey with black stripes (like a tiger); Dark: *1987 Classic with scratched up mask, armor and bloody wrist blades and I will make a few ''variants''; Battle-Damaged Unmasked Closed Mouth Wolf Predator: *Battle-damaged Wolf Predator body with an unmasked closed mouth head                                                                                                                                                           

toyartist

• Alien Egg
    • Mysterious Sightings
« Reply #5683 on: Mar 26, 2012, 12:50:07 AM »
Hey Im Paul aka toyartist cause i sometimes sculpt toys for a living. I used to work in Hollywood making monsters and I am big into Aliens, UFO's Bigfoot and all the rest.

Ghost Rider

• Carrier Alien
  • "Burn."
« Reply #5684 on: Mar 26, 2012, 12:51:02 AM »
Hey Im Paul aka toyartist cause i sometimes sculpt toys for a living. I used to work in Hollywood making monsters and I am big into Aliens, UFO's Bigfoot and all the rest.

Welcome. Bigfoot you say? Ever seen him?

Site Info

AvPGalaxy is a fan site dedicated to the Alien, Predator, Aliens vs Predator and Prometheus franchises. We currently report news on the upcoming game Alien Isolation, Ridley Scott's Prometheus 2 and Shane Black's Predator 4 / Predator reboot movie.

Contact

General: webmaster
News: news
Podcast: corporalhicks