Its Game Time

Its Game Time

4/7? I did better on the aliens quiz

War Wager

War Wager

Final Results:

Predboy: 3/7               Hardass Predator: 5/7
Nightmare: 4/7            SiL: 5/7
Its Game Time: 4/7      Darkness: 6/7 WINNER!

Answers:

1. Anderson based the colour of his Aliens on what?
b) Alien Queen

- (Woodruff): "Paul wanted to go back to the original black colour of the Aliens, with a hint of blue like the Alien Queen"

2. What happened to the animatronic Queen when they were shooting her fight with Scar?
c) She punched out her own teeth with her inner-jaw

- Commentary

3. How many Aliens free the Queen?
a) 3

4. How many times has Anderson seen Alien and Aliens?
c) Over 100

- (Anderson): "I've seriously seen each film well over 100 times"

5. What had Anderson always wanted to see Facehuggers do?
a) Jump in slow-motion

6. Anderson based his eggs from:
a) Alien

- (Anderson): "I liked the colour of them in Alien Resurrection, but they look and open very much like they did in the first Alien"

7. How many years did it take from Anderson writing AvP and shooting it?
c) 8

- (Davies): "Paul Anderson came up to me and he pitched me a story he'd been wanting to do for 8 years"

Darkness

Darkness

Agh! I was going to say Queen for the first one. That's what I get for copying Sil's answer.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote1. Anderson based the color of his aliens on what?

-(Woodruff): "Paul wanted to go back to the original black colour of the aliens, with a hint of blue like the alien queen"

What? i heard somewhere that he based the color of his aliens just on the original alien.

This is what i "Thought" he said. "I wanted to go back to the beggining, back to the Black alien in the first movie" or something like that.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 05, 2007, 08:54:22 PM
- (Davies): "Paul Anderson came up to me and he pitched me a story he'd been wanting to do for 8 years"

Anderson said he'd pitched the idea back in 1994 and was rejected because he was a new guy with no credits. Filming started in 2003, so it's actually 9 years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed