AvP3 Movie in 2009?

Started by Carnage95, Jul 30, 2008, 01:08:05 PM

Author
AvP3 Movie in 2009? (Read 105,035 times)

Carnage95

Carnage95

I read this on Planet AvP. Looks like they are really going to make it...  :'(

http://www.planetavp.com/

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Those teaser posters are for the new Alien/Predator/AVP comics coming out next year.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

While that is true, did you read the rest of the artice?

QuoteOur movie guy Gareth Von Kallenbach - he runs Skiewed and Reviewed - did some digging and looked up Fox's movie schedule for 2009. AvP3 was on there.

"No big shocker, but Fox has scheduled AVP3 on their 2009 list," he says. "Now I am sure we will not see a film then, unless it is late 2009, as they do not have a script and they have not made an official announcement. But on the schedule they did list AvP3 for 2009."

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 30, 2008, 02:15:06 PM
While that is true, did you read the rest of the artice?

QuoteOur movie guy Gareth Von Kallenbach - he runs Skiewed and Reviewed - did some digging and looked up Fox's movie schedule for 2009. AvP3 was on there.

"No big shocker, but Fox has scheduled AVP3 on their 2009 list," he says. "Now I am sure we will not see a film then, unless it is late 2009, as they do not have a script and they have not made an official announcement. But on the schedule they did list AvP3 for 2009."
Nah I just look at the picture and that's it :P beside me being an idiot are they really going to make an AVP3? :o if they are then I can't wait to see this ;D I just hope it's better than AVP and AVPR.

War Wager

War Wager

Hmm, sounds official here. I guess they weren't teaser posters for the comics afterall. :-\

I ain't holding my breath though.

Cellien

Cellien

I can't say I'm too excited.  :'(

Scree

Scree

Awesome. I so hope it's true. :)

WisePredator

WisePredator

Planning ahead is a bad move...

It's going to be A3 all over again.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Ill reserve judgement untill the story is leaked.

War Wager

War Wager

New comic series? New movie? What is it?

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

The posters were for the comics PlanetAVP f**ked that bit of news up, but should you choose to trust PlanetAVP, Fox has AVP3 on their list for at least starting production in 2009.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Well it isnt on IMDB...

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

IMDB is run and populated with f**ktards.

Undeadite

Undeadite

True, but they are quick to add false leads and rumors.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: WisePredator on Jul 30, 2008, 06:04:24 PM
Planning ahead is a bad move...

It's going to be A3 all over again.

Alien 3 is a good movie.

Anyway I won't be happy if this is true.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed