The most wierdest, ugly, and crazy alien caste, from the AVP universe,

Started by Mickey, Jul 30, 2008, 12:10:27 AM

Author
The most wierdest, ugly, and crazy alien caste, from the AVP universe, (Read 19,969 times)

Mickey

chose your most hated, or loved, original Xenomorph form from the expanded universe,
or the canon movies, but NOT the newborn or the predalien, thats getting old.. :-\

my contrubution must be Eloise, from the "alien vs. Predator:pursuit" comic, ::)

now is that a freak or what?

Private Hudson

I can't find a picture, but I'd have to say the albino Human-Predator-Alien hybrid from deadliest of the species, what a bunch of bulls**t is all I can say about it.

Mickey

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 30, 2008, 12:24:11 AM
I can't find a picture, but I'd have to say the albino Human-Predator-Alien hybrid from deadliest of the species, what a bunch of bulls**t is all I can say about it.

yeah, I remember, that thing was retarded, wasent even that thing a normal breed? I mean it was birthed from the blond chick, and its all hybrided, and albino, and dosent even look like the rest of the hybrids...

Private Hudson

Well I hardly understood Deadliest of the Species. Not only did it have horrible concepts but it was poorly written too.

Kriszilla

Then I choose all alien designs from resurrection onwards.

They all looked like turds.

Mickey

Quote from: Kriszilla on Jul 30, 2008, 11:33:29 AM

well auctully the chestburster was the original ridley design. and so was the facehugger...

happypred

Quote from: Mickey on Jul 30, 2008, 12:10:27 AM
now is that a freak or what?

I think most of the hybrids are pretty stupid (except predalien and the lobster tailed aliens in the Colonial Marines comics )...

some of the castes sort of make sense like the praetorians

Kriszilla

Quote from: Mickey on Jul 30, 2008, 06:51:49 PM
Quote from: Kriszilla on Jul 30, 2008, 11:33:29 AM

well auctully the chestburster was the original ridley design. and so was the facehugger...

Facehuggers never really changed, so I'll yield to ya on that one. but the chestbursters were not the same design. They had no cheeks, unlike the originals, and just generally looked dumb.

Mickey

well auctully the design is the same but they may look diffrent beacuse new movie tecniques,
but it got the same stubby little fins at its side just like the original,

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I'll go take some screencaps, just to prove they're a different design then. You'll see how different they are.

EDIT: Okay, the site already has some decent screengrabs, so I'll use those for examples.

ALIEN Chestburster - original Ridley design: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=34&pos=236

Alien: Resurrection burster: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=35&pos=14
(Note that it still has some weird membrane stuff around its face, the jaw is actually slightly wider than shown there, as its head slides further out of the membrane in the film.

AvP: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=31&pos=154
(again, look at the jaw and head, they're much bigger than those on the original chestbursters, and imo it just makes them look silly.)

AvP-R: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=164&pos=0

(Even worse, the weird ridge behind its face makes it look like a penis with teeth)

Please note the last pic is actually from a magazine, but it is the actual model they used for the chestbursters in Requiem.

Mickey

Okej, you proved me wrong, but its only the head/face that has changed...

Kriszilla

Yeah, but they still looked crap from Alien 3 onwards.

Byohzrd

this thread pretty much died, it could be pretty interesting if people would post anything. sadly i dont have any pictures but i do knnow that hteres this big superqueen thing that has a huge bat like crest and lives in an acid volcano if anyone knows what i mean post a picture please.

Munkeywrench

All the Kenner Alien action figures from the early 90's except for the Warrior and Scorpion alien

Mickey

this is one of the most retarded.. its a KING alien, no its a KING PREDALIEN! but it dosent end there..its an "ALIEN/HUMAN/PREDATOR MUTANT HYBRID KING"

And this is suposed to be the alien queen mother...the queen of all queens...the top alien of all castes..

what the hell? it dosent even resemble a queen!?!? it dosent even have arms? only some week hangin floppy tendrils.. it dosnet even have any wapon att all!?!?!?!? what the hell is this crap? an overgrown chestburster? although the chestburster is a heck much better design...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed