Which would you rather face??

Started by wolfboy22, Jul 06, 2008, 08:12:04 PM

Author
Which would you rather face?? (Read 3,718 times)

asvps

asvps

then what does Dutch's line "he was skinned alive" meant for huh........tell me, cuz now im confuse...

and yes i noe avpr's line repeated tat and it was wrong to

Private Hudson

Use your brain, how will he know if they were skinned alive? Eh? He said that for dramatic effect, Predators generally Kill their victim then take the skull or skin, never have they skinned someone alive.

asvps

asvps

no, u use ur brain......the victims mouths were open,......its obvious they were screaming u retard.......even the creator says it himself, stan winston(R.I.P)

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I would love to go up "against" a Predator 'anytime'.
:D

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 08, 2008, 04:03:44 AM
Predators don't skin people alive.
But then again, a badblood might find some sadistic pleasure in doing just that.
Brrr.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: asvps on Jul 19, 2008, 07:48:14 AM
no, u use ur brain......the victims mouths were open,......its obvious they were screaming u retard.......even the creator says it himself, stan winston(R.I.P)
Well even the 'man' can be wrong (sorry Stan) as for the victims, considereng the shit they did the film, do you think they would bother looking up when rigor mortis sets in and all that tecnical side of that reality? no.
Predators do not skin people alive, unless its a rogue or a badblood. otherswise, a big NOPe from me as well.

asvps

asvps

how can the man be wrong...hes the creator!!!!!!

Private Hudson

Well I could see a Bad Blood doing something like that, but Anytime and Pussyface were not bad bloods.

Quote from: asvps on Jul 19, 2008, 07:48:14 AM

Lets see, maybe they were screaming when they died? Did that ever occur to you? I might as well add this noticable fact, why weren't Dutch's squad skinned alive? Hawkins: Stabbed/slashed killed outright; Poncho: Plasma caster shot to the head, killed outright; Dillon: Stabbed, death almost outright; Mac: Plasma Caster to head, killed outright; Blain: Plasma Caster to chest, death outright; Billy: Unknown, but death is known to be fast.

asvps

asvps

its funny how only two of them screamed....and either way if they screaming....why would the writer even put tat line there......there would be no point of tat line.....and like u said tat Dutch wasn't there means they weren't skinned alive.  Well....u weren't too, so how'd u noe tat...

Private Hudson

Please use proper English, I honestly have no idea what you just said.

asvps

asvps

LOL......sorry, I'm on an iPod typing.....its hard to type....well....nvm, let's just say tat its unknown.....  Cuz we hav no proof.....if u do then, ok....ur rite

Private Hudson

My proof is the movies, all the people on screen are dead when skinned or skull ripped.

Lilywhite_Lilith

Lilywhite_Lilith

Answering the original question - I'd rather face a Predator.
At least with one of them there's more chance of negotiating a way out alive, or having a hand-to-hand type combat (where you could, maybe, make him fall off a cliff or something....  :-\).
The Alien generally just gives you enough time to realise you're in a bad situation, soil yourself and die. Or, realise you're in a bad situation, soil yourself, pass out only to wake up to more horror, soil yourself again and then die.

And it's more practical to fight a predator close up - at least injuring one of them at close range isn't going to earn you getting a limb burnt off with blood-acid

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 19, 2008, 08:25:55 AM
My proof is the movies, all the people on screen are dead when skinned or skull ripped.

Who knows. You weren't there when Hoppers team was killed. Im not sure if this means anything or whatever, but when you look at their bodies, you dont see any holes in them do you? But then again, the pred could have just stabbed the shit out of all of them. :D But anyway, the point is, maybe they do, maybe they dont. And even if the two predators didn't skin the people alive, you cant say all predators dont do it, just because two individuals dont.

WarMachine

WarMachine

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 26, 2008, 03:44:36 AM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 19, 2008, 08:25:55 AM

Who knows. You weren't there when Hoppers team was killed. Im not sure if this means anything or whatever, but when you look at their bodies, you dont see any holes in them do you? But then again, the pred could have just stabbed the shit out of all of them. :D But anyway, the point is, maybe they do, maybe they dont. And even if the two predators didn't skin the people alive, you cant say all predators dont do it, just because two individuals dont.

For one thing in AvP:R he kills the cop by stabbing him in the chest BEFORE skinning him

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed