What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,781,461 times)

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 16, 2012, 03:33:18 PM

Sometimes life really is just a stiff motherf**ker.  My wife also just lost her job, the reason being she was "unreliable" after we were with our daughter in the hospital for two days.  Nice people, huh?

Oh no, what happened to your child?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That blows, dude. Hope your kid's okay.

chupacabras acheronsis

i'm so... sorry man, from what you've posted i couldn't tell your life was being this hard.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 16, 2012, 03:33:18 PM
Sometimes life really is just a stiff motherf**ker.  My wife also just lost her job, the reason being she was "unreliable" after we were with our daughter in the hospital for two days.  Nice people, huh?

oh man, you have my sympathies.  I hope your daughter is ok and that your wife will be able to find work.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What Chup posted in the just talk thread. I might be scarred for life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-_JTHcRnxI#ws

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Thanks a bunch, guys and gals.  Ari is just fine, she had some trouble breathing for awhile, bad cough and fever, but our hospital visit was actually very pleasant.

No jobs, but honestly, my wife loves that we have a little time to regroup and just hang out with our daughter all day.  It's a nice break from the constant madness.

Happiness is important, and I have plenty of great things to make me happy.  This forum and our band of merry men/women is definitely included.

fry1236

fry1236

My siamese fighting fish breeding went a little.....Down hill, and now I have a happy female with a full stomach and I male with half a tail  :-\
Spoiler
SHE WENT FULL ON CANNIBAL ON HIM
[close]
I don't think he will make it with wounds like that  :'( he is the most beautiful fish I have ever seen ! :'( I just hope the pain passes if he has any.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yeah, I was actually going to mention something about siamese fighting fish not playing well with anything when you first mentioned putting them in the same aquarium, but I wasn't 100% on my facts. Really not a good idea to force breeding in an enclousure with two hostile creatures of the same species. I assume you didn't consult anything to do with the fish before getting this idea...?

fry1236

fry1236

No I googled. And I forgot that she needs to have stripes on her belly and that shows she's ready for some fun. I'll double check next time. I'm also getting stuff that makes the water purple and it disinfects the water so he doesn't get infected  :-\

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Just make sure you know all the facts and you'll have a chance at success.

My father actually has a big golden trophy from a long time ago (before I was born) for breeding siamese fighting fish and it was not with two but a basement of them.  :o You just have to do it right and with caution because they are hostile animals.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Reddit won't stop re-naming and ruining memes.

YES I MAD

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Bah, who gives a f**k anymore. /b/ already ruined the Rustled Jimmies. record time.

like everything in the internet, the blue boards create it, /b/ shits it up, reddit washes it's teeth with the shit, then 9gag takes what's left and siphons it it back into it's own asshole, then pukes it all over facebook, and then it leaks to real life.

and then two years later ebaumsworld finds the original meme and gets the joke. that's a troll image by the way, just like "le voldemort face". some seaweed decided to make fake reddit comics to spite people, but didn't count on Redditors actually liking it. they don't care if it's funny or not.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 18, 2012, 04:59:53 PM
Just make sure you know all the facts and you'll have a chance at success.

My father actually has a big golden trophy from a long time ago (before I was born) for breeding siamese fighting fish and it was not with two but a basement of them.  :o You just have to do it right and with caution because they are hostile animals.

Woa, thats a lot of fish. I'm getting drops for his tail soon and he should be fine, I should be more cautious next time but he's still into her and flaring up n showing off (whats left of his tail lol) it's great to have good news out of this situation.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 18, 2012, 07:00:57 PM
Bah, who gives a f**k anymore. /b/ already ruined the Rustled Jimmies. record time.

like everything in the internet, the blue boards create it, /b/ shits it up, reddit washes it's teeth with the shit, then 9gag takes what's left and siphons it it back into it's own asshole, then pukes it all over facebook, and then it leaks to real life.

and then two years later ebaumsworld finds the original meme and gets the joke. that's a troll image by the way, just like "le voldemort face". some seaweed decided to make fake reddit comics to spite people, but didn't count on Redditors actually liking it. they don't care if it's funny or not.

mah real nigga

Lie

Lie

Drunkly coming home from Redding I dropped outside of a pizza shop and then did quite a lot bit of power walking in the underground cause the victoria line was down, needless to say I'm doing some heavy limping now. And I promised I'd make up for Valentines day today. f**k! >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed