What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,794,902 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 30, 2011, 03:15:41 PM
I'm trying to figure out how on earth I could hear my enemy when playing live on AvP2010 as they are supposed to be mute and I have no answers, it's irritating.

I googled it, google was useless.  :P

I'm going to see if there are some sort of settings I'm not aware of. I just feel determined to find out why.
Wow, I didn't find anything... I give up, it isn't worth the headache.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Sep 30, 2011, 03:23:53 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 30, 2011, 01:40:22 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 30, 2011, 01:37:31 PM
Well it doesn't song good mate. I would say got to the Doctor but it not as easy as that where you are.

Yeah, I'm feeling somewhat better but I'm still dehydrated. Now that sucks.

Drink some Pedialyte, it's not just for kids.  You can find it at any general/grocery store.  Feel better soon my friend  :)

http://pedialyte.com/understanding-dehydration

Thanks for the advice. :)

LadyZero

LadyZero

People reviewing my fanfics and NITPICKING at them for not being 'canon'. Uh, it's a fanfic? If it was meant to be canon, half the characters wouldn't be alive because they didn't survive beyond the end of the movie, and you really think half the crap that's happening would be happening?

These are the people I hate, who read something then baww at you for not making it perfect in their eyes. It's my imagination, go screw yourself if you don't like it or read something else.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: LadyZero on Sep 30, 2011, 06:59:28 PM
People reviewing my fanfics and NITPICKING at them for not being 'canon'. Uh, it's a fanfic? If it was meant to be canon, half the characters wouldn't be alive because they didn't survive beyond the end of the movie, and you really think half the crap that's happening would be happening?

These are the people I hate, who read something then baww at you for not making it perfect in their eyes. It's my imagination, go screw yourself if you don't like it or read something else.

It sucks when jealous people do ugly things.  Rest assured Lady Zero, your stories are great  :)

*PS - that's the same b*tch that nitpicked one of mine.  She obviously doesn't know her EU lol. 

Cap. Fitzgerald

Grade is making my mom and teacher tend to chew me out with no remorse, causing seriously unwarranted pressure and nervousness each time I take a test, making me make stupid little mistakes.
A few of my friends are using me as a projection post, and as a place to vent to, and that gets taxing.
Really... taxing
It's all just building up this frustration in me, and my worst fear is that it'll burst out at someone I care about.
I mean, I literally had to step away after my scolding (yet supposedly meant to be encouraging) speech and do a few kicks and punches at the air for a moments release. Then I snapped a dry erase marker in half like it was a pencil.
It's all very annoying for me... and it seems like no matter what I do, I can't help myself, it gets progressively worse.
My mother told me "I'm trying to tell you not to try this alone, because you can't do this alone."
Then show me it's helpful to involve other people, not just painful, show me dammit!
Urgh.
The worst part is, I sat down a day or two ago and tried to find reasons not to just end it, and run away from my problems in the ultimate sense. And it's getting harder to find reasons not to... there's less and less.
Ok... Yeah.... Venting over. f**k me

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Sep 30, 2011, 08:02:40 PM
It sucks when jealous people do ugly things.  Rest assured Lady Zero, your stories are great  :)

*PS - that's the same b*tch that nitpicked one of mine.  She obviously doesn't know her EU lol.

It seems to be her hobby, she always sends me snotty reviews. This time though I sent her a PM saying 'if you don't like it don't read it!' basically. And explaining to her that he's a plot device so he can be all grandfatherly and wise to his wayward grandson etc etc. I need him alive, he doesn't get his dignified end until I say so.

If she does it again I'll just say 'lern2EU' and leave it at that. Pfft.

Aeus

chupacabras acheronsis

lesson learned?

cartoon fanbases suck.

chupacabras acheronsis

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE PONIES BRO

I "TOLD" YOU

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Whoa, Aeus! You're in the top comments!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The realisation that I have to wait until Christmas to get my next dose of Doctor Who.

Ghost Rider

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 01, 2011, 10:37:45 PM
http://gyazo.com/6e1862173b5da72baff08fadd7567836.png

Please, my youtube account name is way cooler than that.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 01, 2011, 10:37:45 PM
http://gyazo.com/6e1862173b5da72baff08fadd7567836.png

There's a bright side to everything... most things actually, Justin Bieber must die!

Anyway... I'll watch the vid when people aren't breathing down my shoulder. Christ.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed