What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,796,454 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 14, 2012, 10:44:00 PM
I missed steak and blow job day, because of work. Fml.

Whaaat?! f**k work, dude. You missed out on steak  :P :P

severen76

severen76

Yep, definitely more upset about the steak than anything else. Definitely.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 14, 2012, 10:50:46 PM

f**kin' A, man. I feel ya.  :laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Spoiler
[close]

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 14, 2012, 10:53:50 PM
Spoiler
[close]

You, pecker! You should check the last page!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: TheMonolith on Mar 14, 2012, 06:15:11 PM
I watched the entire series actually.
Pretty intriguing stuff if is in fact to be believed. I think my favorite episode was The Signal about those soldiers who saw a heavenly light in the sky and suddenly dropped their weapons  and walked off the battlefield in disgust. They were going to be executed for cowardice until the same thing happened on the opposite side.
I wouldn't call it better than TZ or Outer Limits, but it is a very overlooked show and deserves more viewers.
That's awesome, I liked that episode.

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 14, 2012, 10:43:16 PM
Totally got stood up by RagingDragon last night.  :'( :'( :'(
And stood up, what you mean?  I was on late but you weren't playing, fool!  Were you?  I finished Mass Effect at 2 in the morning, then cried and touched myself until 2:45.

I don't know how I somehow missed those two posts.  It was all that bj talk, distracted my puny male brain like pavolvs dogs.

Prime113

Prime113

Whatever! I seen you get on at like 9 or so and messaged you! You were playin Black Ops, so I called you a COD fag, cause you callled me that a few weeks ago!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Yes but I only played a few games of zombies.  I thought I was still online, maybe I got off and didn't realize?  (Lol whoops)  I played BF a little, then Mass Effect until about 2.

I wasn't avoiding you.  Comeon, don't be mad, baby...

Prime113

Prime113

No! You've betrayed my trust one too many times, RD! You will never get to hear the sweet and sultry voice again!

:P I kid. It's what I do. I'm a kidder.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Been feeling really bad today, not as bad as my little bro who's been on the couch all day, but if I stand up my body feels like it weighs a ton and is about to melt, and my eyes feel dry. Plus headaches. All. f**kIN'. DAY.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 14, 2012, 11:35:20 PM
Been feeling really bad today, not as bad as my little bro who's been on the couch all day, but if I stand up my body feels like it weighs a ton and is about to melt, and my eyes feel dry. Plus headaches. All. f**kIN'. DAY.
Sounds like a hangover, friend. ;D Drink water?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I should probably start drinking water, but damn man it's been horrible. My mom thinks I'm catching something just like my little brother. He's been sick all day as well, and spent all of the previous night vomiting.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 14, 2012, 11:41:48 PM
I should probably start drinking water,
What have you been drinking since you were born? :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

I've been so excited for Wondercon and the Ridley Scott Q&A all week that I should have known something would come along to ruin it. I've been lying in bed the last five hours, trying to sleep--NOPE. My insomnia reared its ugly head, and I am having a completely sleepless night ahead of what was supposed to be an awesome day.  That's what's made me unhappy today :(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm supposed to be heading to Seattle (from Vancouver) in 4 hours. No f**king way I'm gonna be part of the driving crew now.

Cvalda, energy drinks and/or coffee are the only way. Our stomachs may hate us for it later but the now will make it so worth it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed