What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,781,456 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 13, 2012, 02:55:58 PM
I failed my first night as the tooth fairy.  After putting my daughter to bed Friday, she was so excited to put a tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy.  Since she is adopted, it was her first time waiting for the fairy.  Well, I fell asleep while waiting to sneak into her room and awoke Saturday morning to a very upset child holding her tooth!

I ended up explaining that, due to a bad ecomony the tooth fariy had to take a second job so it takes her a little longer to make her rounds.  She did make it around to my daughter while she was in the shower  :-[

Smooth. :laugh:

I would of waited until tonight given her a big dinner to make up for the tooth fairy not showing up, she sluggish and very sleepy possibly even a tummy ache then stick £2 ($2) under her pillow.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's 5.30am. And I'm awake. That's making me unhappy. I hate training!

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 14, 2012, 05:38:25 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLrCDzAp5M#ws

This is for you Hicks.

Lie

Lie

I missed out on having a first Valentine's date with Kitty.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 13, 2012, 02:55:58 PM
I failed my first night as the tooth fairy.  After putting my daughter to bed Friday, she was so excited to put a tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy.  Since she is adopted, it was her first time waiting for the fairy.  Well, I fell asleep while waiting to sneak into her room and awoke Saturday morning to a very upset child holding her tooth!

I ended up explaining that, due to a bad ecomony the tooth fariy had to take a second job so it takes her a little longer to make her rounds.  She did make it around to my daughter while she was in the shower  :-[
I am so tempted to take that story and spread it around on facebook...

Nightmare Asylum

Another site I'm a member of seems to have been hacked :(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Nice to see you, dude!  What ya training for?

Farming, it's got to be farming...

First Blood

First Blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U#

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 16, 2012, 12:59:26 AM

Sentence Calculation so I can figure out how long exactly the prisoners have gotta be...in prison.

I wish it'd have been...sleep training. Ended up on a friends settee so I didn't have to drive in dead early to the city where my manager had booked train tickets from! xD

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2012, 01:46:22 AM

Sentence Calculation so I can figure out how long exactly the prisoners have gotta be...in prison.

I wish it'd have been...sleep training. Ended up on a friends settee so I didn't have to drive in dead early to the city where my manager had booked train tickets from! xD
Sounds like you have a very interesting job, one that you're obviously dedicated to.  Great to hear.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2012, 01:46:22 AM

Lol j/ks btw.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I hate it. And I didn't wanna go on the training.

Funnily enough, 85's name is Aaron and so is mine. Never thought of that connection! lol I've not watched A3 since I started working at the prison.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2012, 01:44:21 PM
Ha. I hate it. And I didn't wanna go on the training.

Funnily enough, 85's name is Aaron and so is mine. Never thought of that connection! lol I've not watched A3 since I started working at the prison.
Mister Aaron.

Bummer you hate it.  Prisons, at least over here, are a total disaster.  I wouldn't want to work in one either, just so corrupt, but it's so hard to find and keep a job in the states.  Unemployment is still around 10 percent.

Edit - Have to add this.

Sometimes life really is just a stiff motherf**ker.  My wife also just lost her job, the reason being she was "unreliable" after we were with our daughter in the hospital for two days.  Nice people, huh?

I'd like to tell all of the people to which I've committed artistic obligations that I'm managing my time and will be sure you get yo shit.  My family and our income is an obvious first priority, so it may take a bit longer than normal, but thanks for the patience, in advance.

I feel like SEGA, all these delays. ;)

Topazora

Topazora

my brother was having their rp game at my house.  I was talking to them and they mentioned a rp game they were setting up.  One of them described as Naruto but with wizards- needless to say my response was "you mean Harry Potter?" The guy looked a little embarress when he realized what he just said.
:-\

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 16, 2012, 03:33:18 PM

Sometimes life really is just a stiff motherf**ker.  My wife also just lost her job, the reason being she was "unreliable" after we were with our daughter in the hospital for two days.  Nice people, huh?

The damn company. What about our lives, you son of a bitch?

seriously tho that's stiff as shit, f**k those trick ass hoes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed