What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,781,379 times)

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Feb 09, 2012, 09:42:00 PM
What do you do when you're not good enough to go to uni?

Get a job. That's what I did but I'm starting open university now which has no entry requirements! :D

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 09, 2012, 08:06:00 PM
you know it's natural that it retracts completely. it's meant to, it shouldn't hurt that much the first time. if you just can't pull it back you have something called phimosis.

and why are you all so uncomfortable with your dicks? you gay or something?

im fine with mine, its just everyone elses.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm cool with mine, I just asked what it's like to have foreskin since I was given the opportunity to ask.

Effectz

Effectz

They turned yours into moisturizing cream Rich.

STEM CELLS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQr37Z2Qik#

chupacabras acheronsis

did you know you can actually re-grow a foreskin?

it takes time though. it needs some sort of device to stretch the skin. i leave it up to you to decide of it's worth it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 09, 2012, 11:41:14 PM
They turned yours into moisturizing cream Rich.

STEM CELLS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQr37Z2Qik#

So, my foreskin is on the faces of women all over the globe, goood.  8)

Edit:

Awwwwwww, I just realized guys use it too. What have I done?

I was thinking about those creams used to "perfect" your skin because I've seen the commercials so many damn times. ADVERTISE SOMETHING ELSE!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Game I bought was defective..so I have to go back today and get it switched for a copy that works.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It looks my plans to see Episode I in 3D was scrap since it was sold out. I would go see it at a different theater but I have no money on me at the moment and I tend to see movies at my AMC because I get in for free. I was surprise that Episode I was sold out since so many people hated that movie, I thought no one would go see it. It would be like releasing Star Trek: Insurrection in 3D. One person ask me "Do you want to see Journey 2 instead?" and I was like "No way in hell I want to sit through that movie".

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

A leaked trailer for the dvd of Kuroshitsuji II (Black Butler 2) the english voice acting is just... damn terrible...
Is it honestly that hard to find good English voice acting like in Cowboy Bebop or Wolf's Rain?

chupacabras acheronsis

there are lots of good studios, it's that they are cheap bastards.

Topazora

Topazora

I know there are people who think this is funny, but I just can't help but wonder what's wrong the cat.  It looks like it seen something that scared it half to death.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs#

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Cat's seen the Dunwich Horror, alright.

Lie

Lie

*After 10 minutes of LMAO*

Oh god. :laugh:

Reminds me of how I felt after buying Duke Nukem Forever.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Will probably have to replace a few of the DVDs I got at the sale, but so far most of them are working fine. There are three that require new ones.

AliceApocalypse

I failed my first night as the tooth fairy.  After putting my daughter to bed Friday, she was so excited to put a tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy.  Since she is adopted, it was her first time waiting for the fairy.  Well, I fell asleep while waiting to sneak into her room and awoke Saturday morning to a very upset child holding her tooth!

I ended up explaining that, due to a bad ecomony the tooth fariy had to take a second job so it takes her a little longer to make her rounds.  She did make it around to my daughter while she was in the shower  :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed