What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,781,295 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The fact that I have French all day tommorow (school) made me unhappy today :(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The girl that i liked was not at home and i chould not sleep last night because they where people working on some stupid pipe at my dad house last night.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I remembered I have a court date on monday.  :'(

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

My aunt got really sick and she told me "promise me that you'l take care of my Christian(my little cousin)"

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I forgot to take out the trash as always and i have not wake up at 8:30 AM now.

CanadianHero67

Remembering history class about the Parti Quebecois and the F.L.Q.

If some of you don't know what they are I will explain. The Parti Quebecois is a Canadian Party that wants to break away Quebec from Canada and become a independent country, personaly I think its the stupidest thing I have ever known and Quebec sould remain a part of Canada till the end of time.

Now the F.L.Q shares the same ideas as the Parti Quebecois but instead of votes they use terrorism. Put big bombs in english mail boxes and kidnap important political people.

I hate the idea of Quebec being a independent country infact its like poison to me. Remembering what I learned in history class about them made me unhappy. We need Quebec to remain a province so that the unity of Canada stays strong. I hope tommorow will be a better day.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jun 27, 2008, 03:26:48 AM
Remembering history class about the Parti Quebecois and the F.L.Q.

If some of you don't know what they are I will explain. The Parti Quebecois is a Canadian Party that wants to break away Quebec from Canada and become a independent country, personaly I think its the stupidest thing I have ever known and Quebec sould remain a part of Canada till the end of time.

Now the F.L.Q shares the same ideas as the Parti Quebecois but instead of votes they use terrorism. Put big bombs in english mail boxes and kidnap important political people.

Remembering this now, makes me very sad.......

I hate the idea of Quebec being a independent country infact its like poison to me. Remembering what I learned in history class about them made me unhappy. We need Quebec to remain a province so that the unity of Canada stays strong. I hope tommorow will be a better day.

If you get the chance, Canadian Hero, try to find the movie they made on the "October Crisis"  It was an excellent accounting of the events leading up to the kidnapping of James Cross and the killing of Pierre Laporte, I think he was the Finance Minister at the time.

It makes me sick to know that Paul Rose returned a hero after his exile was over, a crowd was cheering him at his arrival back here, and that he teaches at one of the Universities here.  And apparently he gives speeches as well. Imagine, he's influencing students.... ???

Huol

Huol

The prick who started these threads to raise his post count.

alien ravager

alien ravager

my cat pooped on my bed :-[

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Huol on Jun 27, 2008, 08:31:35 AM
What? I thought it would be a good idea for a topic. That could be classed as a personal attack Huol.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I got a huge load of Spam in my MSN and Yahoo E-Mail box and it took me a hour to clean it up.

KARHAN

KARHAN

Yesterday i got my School Diploma, wich meens new school new people...what a drag :-\

The Son of Paragus

Big ass argument with my boyfriend to keep up our relation or not.... :'( :-\

Private Hudson

I fell down the stairs.. :-\

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Huol on Jun 27, 2008, 08:31:35 AM

I guess you're raising your post account right now.
It is the General topic so this is acceptable and as you can see, many people have join this thread. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed