What made you happy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:53:56 PM

Author
What made you happy today? Part 1 (Read 2,755,707 times)

Prime113

Prime113

:laugh: I know! I was only doing it at the end to stop muzzle flash.  :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 08, 2013, 02:34:34 PM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 08, 2013, 02:31:13 PM
Apparently (or so I was told), I was in the news on tv yesterday...  :o :D
Were they doing a piece on sunshine and beauty?

Lol nope :D

I participated in the Marselisborg castle park 5km charity run just north of the city yesterday afternoon and the Crown Prince was there as well. So, I was told that when the news stations camera catched him while running, I was in the frame as well. 8)

I know I was running right next to him at the start - now I wish I had grabbed him and given him a big smacker while the whole nation was watching -  I would have been shot in the face by his bodyguards, but it would have been worth it. :)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Eva on Feb 08, 2013, 03:00:38 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 08, 2013, 02:34:34 PM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 08, 2013, 02:31:13 PM
Apparently (or so I was told), I was in the news on tv yesterday...  :o :D
Were they doing a piece on sunshine and beauty?

Lol nope :D

I participated in the Marselisborg castle park 5km charity run just north of the city yesterday afternoon and the Crown Prince was there as well. So, I was told that when the news stations camera catched him while running, I was in the frame as well. 8)

I know I was running right next to him at the start - now I wish I had grabbed him and given him a big smacker while the whole nation was watching -  I would have been shot in the face by his bodyguards, but it would have been worth it. :)

That's really awesome. Good job.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed