"Species" don't you guys think these flick should join the AvP mythos?

Started by episodenone, Jun 24, 2008, 06:55:01 PM

Author
"Species" don't you guys think these flick should join the AvP mythos? (Read 5,098 times)

episodenone

i always thought they were the perfect fit.
alien race that sends a formula to earth for a symbiote of sorts to rid the earth of human?

perhaps the predators sent it so they could have a new hunt?
although it seems they had tried to prevent earth from being totally dominated by the aliens...

maybe the space jockey sent the formula for the symbyosis [sp?] to breed a new warrior caste for the war they might have been fighting pre-Alien ?
perhaps the xenomorphs were too difficult to control?

or maybe if the space jockeys were in said war - their opponents sent this formula to earth to create a warrior caste to combat the s.j's use of the aliens?

i think there are even more ideas for explaining this -- and more smoothly transitioned than bringing in Terminators or Witchblade or something else as silly.

i cant see why the creators of the Species franchise wouldn't want this kind of exposure for their now straight-to-dvd flicks.

but step aside from the flicks - and i have never even seen the 3rd... and just take the concept of Species.
using my aforementioned ideas -- why doesn't it work?

i mentioned it on the DH message boards... maybe they might wanna boost the franchise over there by adding Species in?
no response yet... but we shall see.

as far as movies go -- i'd say our chances are less than zero.
but maybe a video game?
bringing in the pred's, aliens, s.j.'s, species, and another race could be a fantastic game rivaling Halo and its successors.

i have never played any of the aliens / pred video games -- but i can see people being interested in this.
Species has its cult fans also [even if many of them prob love AvP already]

anyone agree or disagree or know a way to maybe get this done in books or comics or something?

Munkeywrench

Yeah I kinda like the idea the Species and Space Jockeys or Aliens look like they could have come from the same planet, of course they're all designed by Giger so thats probably why.

Undeadite

Yeah, they are both designed to be walking killing sex monsters.  ;)

Munkeywrench

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 24, 2008, 08:33:48 PM
Yeah, they are both designed to be walking killing sex monsters.  ;)

Thats true lol :)

chupacabras acheronsis

aliens apocalypsis tell us about a civil war between the jockeys. maybe the aliens where a weapon used by a side, and the formula was the secret weapon researched by the other to win the war. unfortunately, it was too late.

what do you think? 

Munkeywrench

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 25, 2008, 04:10:48 PM
aliens apocalypsis tell us about a civil war between the jockeys. maybe the aliens where a weapon used by a side, and the formula was the secret weapon researched by the other to win the war. unfortunately, it was too late.

what do you think? 

I think thats an interesting idea

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Aliens vs Species

Giger hardcore fan wet dream  ;D

look my teeth are shining ;D

Reborn

Giger war! That would be totally awesome.

gameoverman

The Species would win.  An army of Natasha Henstridges and other hot chicks would easily outbreed the aliens, who have to rape their victims.  The hot species babes would have hundreds of guys willing to f**k them.  :P

Undeadite

You would think that, but in the movies she has a hard time getting some action. Does anyone else think thats BS?

gameoverman

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 26, 2008, 12:51:42 AM
You would think that, but in the movies she has a hard time getting some action. Does anyone else think thats BS?

Only one guy because he fell in love with her or something and didn't want to.  Well, what an idiot, he got what he deserved.

The other dude was genetically incompatible or something.

Byohzrd

Quote from: episodenone on Jun 24, 2008, 06:55:01 PM
bringing in the pred's, aliens, s.j.'s, species, and another race could be a fantastic game rivaling Halo and its successors.
stop right there, i just got a brain orgasm of an idea!

Aliens vs. Predator vs. Halo.

think about it.

gameoverman

Quote from: Byohzrd on Jun 26, 2008, 01:49:25 AM
Quote from: episodenone on Jun 24, 2008, 06:55:01 PM
stop right there, i just got a brain orgasm of an idea!

Aliens vs. Predator vs. Halo.

think about it.

I pray to God you're not serious.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed