The Terminator can't be the same universe!

Started by Harkus, Jun 21, 2008, 10:33:48 PM

Author
The Terminator can't be the same universe! (Read 7,806 times)

xgmx

xgmx

It already is, there are comic books of it.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Jun 25, 2008, 02:24:01 AM
Quote from: SM on Jun 25, 2008, 02:20:26 AM
When John Connor is pushing 400 years old?  The events depicted in the machine war have to occur within John Connor's lifetime otherwise he wouldn't be a target.

Who said it had to include Connor?

If Judgement Day doesn't happen until after the Alien films, why would there be any Terminators at all?

You can't shoehorn Terminators into the Alien or Predator universes without it being ridiculously complicated, and just plain silly.

SM

Yeah.

Might as well just have the surviving Autons create a machine army post Resurrection or something.

chupacabras acheronsis

the machines where made to protect the humans from themselves, an alien infestation on earth would be a new menace to fight with.

Reborn

AvP contradicts the idea of Alien and predator being in the same universe with terminator.

AvPvTerminator

Well........why not create a seperate universe with no AvP? After all, that is what everyone wants, right?

Reborn

I never really thought about it....But it might be good......

SM

I think the consensus seems to be that no one wants Aliens, Predators and Terminators in the same universe.  It's not like the comic was raved about when it came out.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: SM on Jun 26, 2008, 12:25:55 AM
I think the consensus seems to be that no one wants Aliens, Predators and Terminators in the same universe.  It's not like the comic was raved about when it came out.

what's next? close this tread? never talk about this in the future?

fine 8)

SM

The mob hath spoken.

Uncanny Antman

Hey, that guy's right!

Harkus

Terminator is cool and all and I would like to see him get his ass handed to him by Aliens  ;) but it just doesn't seem possible that they exist in the same universe.

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: SM on Jun 26, 2008, 12:25:55 AM
I think the consensus seems to be that no one wants Aliens, Predators and Terminators in the same universe.

Except for me. And it seems it's gonna stay that way. Shit............

Harkus

Well look at your username lol.

lucan khan

whats that aliens infest earther? terminators are fighting/using the aliens and predator comes for a good hunting party just to be in the mix? ooo nooeess!! here comes teh darleks!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed