Ravager
37 (19.7%)
Praetorian
15 (8%)
Queen
38 (20.2%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author
Favourite Alien Unit? (Read 93,827 times)

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Bone Crusher on Apr 19, 2008, 03:45:59 PM
predaliens are the best they dont kill hosts and increase in health. The highest i got was 1790 health but was killed by an exo  >:(

Got one higher than that the other day! Yeah I love those guys.

half-breed

half-breed

I like the Ravager it just looks cool

Gridator

Gridator

preatorian man they kill enemys easilly and with a whole lot of them they can easilly overrun a enemy base.plus if the queen dies just make anither one on the battle field make it lay eggs and then you win

scholar

scholar

Predaliens now after I just replayed a mission. I mean for gods sake I had two that were stronger than my queen. Those two managed to destroy the K-series well one died and there was one ravenger with them but that doesn't count.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

The warrior is the best for me.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Those Ravengers are crazy man

Chris P

Chris P

ALIEN WARRIOR for me.

I have this ultimate Hive on the level:  ALIEN 2  :  I posted a thread on it, and most of them are Warriors with their upgrade.  They are unbeatable. ;).  I also have a few Preatorians.  They are cool too.

- One of the great aspects of playing as the Aliens is that even their weekst unit (the facehugger), can take out another classes (Preds or Marines) top unit.  Like the Predator Blazer or Hydra, one facehugger, and those buggers are gone.  It's all about strategy, which is all me. ;)

predatorwarrior8

predatorwarrior8

for me its the ravenger. when your in a tough spot the ravenger can really kick some ass.even if it kills the host outright.

Predator755

Predator755

I liked a lot of units in this game, but the for me the best was the Predalien. Easy to create, tough to kill, and inflict major damage.

I love the Ravager to, but its a friggen pain to make. You gotta lay the Praetorian egg, then create a Praetorian, then molt again. Like I said, pain to make. For me at least.
But for some reason, I really liked the Runner... Maybe it was the speed and seeing a group slash appart a group of enemies! ;D

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

Runners tend to die easily.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Predaliens were good, but so were Carriers...

Nah, my fave unit is Facehugger.

Yihdore

Yihdore

the warriors because they can attack with their bodies split in half

Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter

Predalien because their tough and have a good attack.

PredAlienFan

PredAlienFan

the PredAlien for sure i love that alien  ;)

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Drones all the way, max out your pop cap with them, with or without upgrades, and you will most likely win the level.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed