Defeated Predator drawing by me

Started by The Son of Paragus, Jun 17, 2008, 06:52:06 PM

Author
Defeated Predator drawing by me (Read 3,872 times)

The Son of Paragus

Hello all, i decided to put some effort in drawing a predator good, i liked this picture of the predator and shows lots of fury in it so i wanted to draw it and try make it the same :)

Im pretty ok with the result :)

Comments are welcome :)

War Wager

War Wager

Great stuff, I love the shading.

(Cannons a bit tiny but no biggy ;))

Undeadite

Undeadite

Very nice, is that charcoal or pencil? Some contrast would make it pop more, but i really like the ferocity in the eyes.

Private Hudson

Very cool, but as War Wager said the Cannon is too small.

CanadianHero67

Nice job. :)

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 17, 2008, 08:17:35 PM
Very nice, is that charcoal or pencil? Some contrast would make it pop more, but i really like the ferocity in the eyes.

It is just pencil but on Acrayl paper, mostly i never change a drawing after i signed it but i'll see after reviewing my own drawing i stated that the cannon is too small indeed :P

But im happy with the positive feedback, i never dare to color, cuz im afraid ill screw it up :(

ANyways, thanks for the replyes and comments, other comments welcome too ofcourse :)

Undeadite

Undeadite

Dont ever be afraid of color. Try shading more realistically with graphite, then once you are used to using contrast try adding in color. 

War Wager

War Wager

Ek! Colour! Damn colour!!

The Son of Paragus

Yeah damn color, though i achieved at my clinic to work with colors, but i still think its too risky to f*ck it up :P

Thats why i always see B/W drawings of you heh War Wager? :P

War Wager

War Wager

Thats right. ;) I can mind I once done an really good DogAlien drawing for my art portfolio in high school and I made the mistake of colouring it in. Damn it looked hideous...

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 21, 2008, 05:07:05 PM
Thats right. ;) I can mind I once done an really good DogAlien drawing for my art portfolio in high school and I made the mistake of colouring it in. Damn it looked hideous...

Waow that sucked, i had once a drawing of the Tyrannosaurus vs the Spinosaurus of JP 3, looked good but then i colored it with pastel, omg didnt realize it was the wrong paper to color and i didnt know shit about shadowing with colors, still have it in my drawing map but id like to pas on the next drawing asap when i look at it...

I have a great drawing of the titanic sinking with all the people on it from forward to back and i so wanted to color it or shading it (didnt know shading back then) but i dont dare too... XD

Ill just keep it all B/W till i get good lessons from someone, my grandpa is a painting artists, when he does it it looks so easy but so hard to put it into practice omg....

any new drawings coming up War Wager?

War Wager

War Wager

Working on that Stan Winston tribute as we speak, then I want to capture a whole Hive setting featuring every Alien we've seen on film thus far.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed