User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

AvPGalaxy News

Statistics

1,895,490 Posts in 28,447 Topics
by 18,173 Members
Latest Member: jg.tviets

Author Topic: The Market Place  (Read 52816 times)

Sabretooth

• Falconer Predator
  • Because a Predator never uses a spoon.
Re: The Market Place
« Reply #435 on: Feb 25, 2012, 03:21:23 PM »
Hi guys. :)
I have a NECA Gort classic predator and all 4 of the prequel Predators comics for sale!
PM me your price, I'll be sure to be fair with shipping.

sideshowxenomorph

• Alien Egg
« Reply #436 on: Mar 22, 2012, 05:33:53 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a SPACE JOCKEY ring (either 500 run) if anyone is willing to sell one.

With or without packaging egg case is fine by me...

Don PapI

• Facehugger
  • The evil is a viurs, we are the baxinE
« Reply #437 on: Mar 25, 2012, 05:20:15 PM »
Hi im lookingf 4 online stores that ship to MEXICO, ill apreciate ur help guys

Xenotaku

• Alien Egg
« Reply #438 on: Apr 03, 2012, 11:18:46 AM »
Hi guys, I'm looking for aliens figures. There are a number of pieces from the Kenner series that I'm after, as well as NECA/Revoltech type articulated figures and other toy-style figures (not interested in the resin cast/display/figures like McFarlane's). I would also like to find the original Kubrick xenomorph as well. Not looking for the Kenner marines (other than Ripley and Drake), but I would not mind getting duplicates of some of the xenos, so anyone looking to make room let me know what you have and how much you're asking and let's try to work something out.  :)

Specific Kenner figures sought include- Arachnid Alien, Wild Boar Alien, King Alien, Scorpion Alien, and the Warrior Aliens from the Hicks / Predator 2 packs. Original or new series NECA figures are fine.  I am not specific about needing the packaging, mint condition or a smoke-free environment, I would prefer to know if there is any cosmetic or functionality damage before purchase, including loose joints or repairs, as most figures are going to go on display in a large "hive setting" I'm putting together for a multi-level shelf display. Minor cosmetic damage is not an issue.

HEAD HUNTER STORE

• Alien Egg
Re: The Market Place - HEAD HUNTER
« Reply #439 on: May 08, 2012, 08:56:35 AM »
Hi guys,

I have a few ALIENS things on my site, that Im currently selling, that you might have interest in.

ALL sales are made by PAYPAL, as per forum rules.

http://headhunterstore.weebly.com/aliens.html

best,

Dean.

kirkieball

• Anytime
  • Sssssssup?
« Reply #440 on: May 22, 2012, 08:04:09 PM »
Looking to buy alien vs predator mc farlane figures or Neca Classic predator/ alien vs predator 2 pack from neca. Also looking for Predalien figure from neca/mc farlane.  Also looking for Neca 1/6 Classic predator.

email kirkieball@gmail.co.uk if you have any and would like to sell!  ;D

kirkieball

• Anytime
  • Sssssssup?
« Reply #441 on: May 25, 2012, 07:14:50 AM »
Selling 1/4 scale Gort and Masked predator.

Send offers to kirkieball@gmail.com

chopperbuilder

• Alien
  • Gears of war for the win!!
« Reply #442 on: May 26, 2012, 05:11:25 PM »
silly quistion why dont u all try sell it on bigbadtoystore?

Master

• Blain
« Reply #443 on: Jun 09, 2012, 03:36:06 PM »
Hi, I`m looking for NECA Resident Evil Verdugo

http://www.aliensgroup.pl/3585_Horror_Resident_Evil_RESIDENT_EVIL_4_VERDUGO.html

If you are willing to sell it, I`m interested (especially if you are form Poland).

PM me or write here.

Hicksismyhero

• Alien Egg
« Reply #444 on: Jun 15, 2012, 12:42:30 AM »
Hello all, looking to trade my aliens anthology blu-ray set. Really just looking for something cool aliens or predator wise. Message me with any ideas. I finally picked up the egg packaged set so looking to move my other set.

Hicksismyhero

• Alien Egg
« Reply #445 on: Jun 26, 2012, 05:18:47 PM »
Trade fell through still have it, for trade. Would also trade for comics, mainly deadpool but others also ok

Real Scooby

• Alien Egg
« Reply #446 on: Jun 29, 2012, 09:02:23 PM »
I have a Pulse Rifle Resin Replica of unknown origin to offer. Its solid resin, making it almost as heavy as a real gun, with no moving parts but pretty nice looking. The stock and the barrel cover are a little bit fragile, so its best NOT to go bughunting, but put it on the shelves.

Due size and weight of this baby I would have to ask for 400.- shipped anywhere. I am located in Austria / Europe.
I only can accept PayPal for payment.

Check it out http://forum.rebelscum.com/t938318/

EDIT: Forget this offer. I recently had some serious troubles when selling a Boba Fett Rifle over at TDH.com. I won´t get any weapon replicas through customs, not even the obviously repainted TOY-version of my Jack Sparrow flintlock.
They even had send me the cops to check over my replica arsenal. But the cops felt pretty silly when the noticed that everything I have are fictional, non-functional replicas :)
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2012, 05:52:44 PM by Real Scooby »

freedomfighter1111

• Facehugger
  • they're coming out of the goddamn walls!!!!!!!

meanstreak

• Space Trucker
  • COWBOY ON A STEEL HORSE
For sale or possible trade for Neca 1/4 ...
« Reply #448 on: Jul 30, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »
Hey folks,  have several items I'd like to sell or trade a few for a Neca 1/4 masked Anytime. All are mint and sealed, they are -

McFarlane -
Scar pred
Celtic pred
Stealth Cetic pred
Stealth Anytime collectors club
Original AvP box set

NECA -
Gort mask Anytime
Cloaked TRU exclusive Anytime
Mid cloak Berserker and masked City Hunter TRU exclusive 2 pack

Let me know if you're interested in anything, I'm going out of town in the morning for 2 weeks but i can post pics when I get home.

crazypredator2

• Facehugger
« Reply #449 on: Aug 22, 2012, 09:53:41 PM »
got a neca series 3 elder p2 mint on card for $12 + s,series 5 stalker predator-mint,loose,complete,-$8+ shipping.
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2012, 02:34:20 PM by crazypredator2 »

Site Info

AvPGalaxy is a fan site dedicated to the Alien, Predator, Aliens vs Predator and Prometheus franchises. We currently report news on the upcoming game Alien Isolation, Ridley Scott's Prometheus 2 and Shane Black's Predator 4 / Predator reboot movie.

Contact

General: webmaster
News: news
Podcast: corporalhicks