The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,128 times)

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

sorry for the crappy pics but this is it my collection of AVP figs and if theirs any takers please message me and we can figure out a reasonable price but there is some down falls some figs are broken but repaired you just cant move the parts anymore :broken figs are Alien queen both arms are broke but i custom attached them on so they stay but don't move, the battle alien (avp movie) the left leg is broke custom fix to stay on and so is grids left leg is broke but custom fixed, the avp elders left leg can only move in a kicking motion, predaliens right arm broke custom repair, and some pred parts are customed repaired but hope you enjoyed and remember let me know if your interested

PrfktTear

PrfktTear

Hi! I'm new here...  :laugh:

I have a strange request. I am looking for the small inner ball jointed left arm from the MM 06 Alien Queen... I lost mine some time ago, and even though I've been haphazardly looking for it for a good year or so I can't seem to find it anywhere. On the off chance somebody might have an extra one for some reason; or know where I could find one, I'd be greatly appreciative!

I've been thinking of selling mine, but I'm not sure if anyone would want one incomplete.

BUGZ

BUGZ

Hey all,

I've recently sculpting some Alien related parts over the past month.

I've been putting together a number of Alien displays for people's collections.

I've put together a sort of action scene whereas it features a severed alien tongue thats mounted on a plastic base with acid burn marks on it. I've already sold a few of these guys @ £45 each - but now changed to £35.

The display can come fully painted and finished by me or can come raw. The tongue itself is cast in latex and the base is ABS plastic. Brain matter & alien entrails are also made of latex.

Here is a picture of the product:

NOTE: base in pictures is old. Now ABS.

Cheers & thanks for looking!!

Bri 8)

Wolf91

Wolf91

WTB Lost predator from Hot toys . (Singapore)

APC DRIVER

APC DRIVER

Here is a model that I have been working on for the last 6 months and have made into a kit right now I am taking checks, or money orders for these being that Paypal is giving me a $500 a month withdrawl limit and charging me fees on top of that, >:( the model is resin roto casted, solid and strong 16 inches with the turret up and 18 with it stowed in the rear position the kit is $300 plus shipping to where ever you live, heres a video on the model thanks for looking you can P.M. here or email me if interested, its at the end of the video, Ray. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4EVcD2SQaQ#

RAAM582

RAAM582

I have a Predator statue from the Alien VS Predator Ultimate Showdown DVD Boxset that unfortunately broke his blades, and they are lost. Is there a way I can somehow replace them? Like an e-mail address I can use to ask for replacements or just buy new blades? I'm pretty sure it was created by McFarlane.

predxeno

predxeno

I think you need to make your own thread for that question, RAAM582.

predxeno

predxeno

I'm looking to buy a set of pre-order cards for the AVPR Trading Card set:

QuoteRetailer Multi-Case Pre-Order Incentive Cards - "Fighting back" - two unique, PUZZLE PIECEWORKS® CARDS.  Retailers should contact their Inkworks sales representative for more information. 

PW12A - Puzzle Pieceworks® Card - Shirt worn by Steven Pasquale as Dallas
PW12B - Puzzle Pieceworks® Card - Top worn by Reiko Aylesworth as Kelly

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure I've seen them on eBay. I initially brought them when they were released for £100 for the pair. Most I've ever spent.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I bought the TRU Predator pack today, and I love it. The cloaked Berserker is pretty cool, but I'd personally prefer the uncloaked version. Anyone have a spare that they'd like to trade for this cloaked version? Loose is fine with me, as this one is (obviously) out of the package, though it will have to be include the blade and be in good shape (not broken).

Let me know on PM if interested.

Straker

Straker

Hi all, i'm new here but I was hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for some McFarlane AVP Predator parts since, you know, many of them break. I need to see about Celtic Predators right fist. I lost the entire arm and used a Scar predator i had extra to replace it but want to get the fist so it looks original. Also the entire gun mount snapped off so I'd like to see if anyone has a Celtic Predator for parts they'd be willing to sell. PM me if you can help.

BUGZ

BUGZ

Hi folks,

I'm finally selling my Alien costume. It pains me to do this, but I need to make space. It is a complete replica of the Cameron Warrior costume from Aliens.

I have built and had this suit for 5 years now and is in incredible condition. I has spent some time and money into upgrading this costume to look as accurate as possible and feel I have achieved this.

I have based the paint scheme on Stan Winstons colours and used the sponge method to paint it. There is a blend of several colours in the paint job and looks great in pictures.

The suit comes with EVERYTHING:

Head/neck with inner tongue ( sculpted & built by me)
Ribs/tubes section
Hands
Feet
Tail
Body suit with all attached pieces including extra parts to complete the look

The head has been completely redone. New movie accurate teeth with added tendons to add that extra level of detail.

I am asking for £3800 for the entire lot. Shipping over seas would be £120. UK £80.

Here are some pictures:

I accept paypal so please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Bri

paxromana

paxromana

Hi,

I´m looking for the following book published on 1992, Alien 3: The Official Movie Book (Japan).

(Image taken from alienscollection.com)

If there is anyone interested in selling a copy of this book, or does he know of someone that has a spare copy, please let me know.

I will gladly pay for it through Paypal.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

[attachment deleted by admin]

cykninja

cykninja

Hi guys,

Selling a few of my Hot Toys figures.

Hot Toys Predator 2 Guardian Sideshow Exclusive - $450 shipped

Hot Toys Predator 1 original (has been on display) - $330 shipped

AVPR Wolf Predator Cleaner Kit ver. + added dual plasma casters and bendy whip
$450 shipped

Hot Toys John Connor Final Battle version + V1 headsculpt and M4A1 M26 MASS $400 shipped

I accept paypal and I am hailing from Australia.

Thanks.

Topazora

Topazora

I am selling two of my blu-rays on ebay to purchase the DVD format for P1, P2 and AvP.

Predator blu-Ray
AvP blu-Ray

I have no use for blu-ray since the only player we have the PS3 in the front room, I'm the only person in the household that actually the franchises.  I would like to watch the franchises on my computer in my room and I need the DVDs for that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed